Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Love the video so much <3

same same SHES BACK!!! :giveup:

that was so amazing when u saw MJ in the coffin beside jesus :emo: i can't get over it

THE QUEEN IS ****ING BACK :emo:

i'm happy with it! a lot of people think that it is a masterpiece...at least we are happy with the new clip! <3 i don't care about the 20m record. she is my queen no matter what <3

MASTERPIECE SO AMAZING

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

VasilisVas

Awesome video. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard ARTPOP and Venus in it. The video is absolutely incredible, and I really enjoyed the storyline. My favorite part of her was in the castle with the gold bathing suit. She was so cute! Only part I didn't necessarily care for were the Beverly Hills Housewives, but I guess it made the video more "pop culture". Well done Gaga. Bad Romance is and will continue to be my favorite video, but this new one is up there. 

n0ne

fixed

Why? You can already buy the track by itself from the album. G.U.Y. has already charted and is rising, so putting a separate single on iTunes defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

juicyjuicy

Awesome video. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard ARTPOP and Venus in it. The video is absolutely incredible, and I really enjoyed the storyline. My favorite part of her was in the castle with the gold bathing suit. She was so cute! Only part I didn't necessarily care for were the Beverly Hills Housewives, but I guess it made the video more "pop culture". Well done Gaga. Bad Romance is and will continue to be my favorite video, but this new one is up there. 

this

THIS

THISSSS

EVERYTHING THIS!!!!!!!!

freebit

I've honestly lost count on how many times I've watched this already.

It's SO re-watchable like her earlier videos, and doesn't feel long at all. I'm just in shock at how amazing it was, especially since I was skeptical about the inclusion of Andy and the housewives. I'm so happy for her (and us of course). She did a great job.

Some review mentioned Fellini's Juliet of the Spirits, and it's SUCH an apt comparison for the crazy, fun surrealism of the Venus section (whilst telling a personal story). All in all artsy, multi-layered and interesting while not taking itself too seriously.

A mini synopsis by yours truly - The concept of this film is a visual narrative based on Gaga's turmoil and behind the scenes corporate accounts not privy to her Little Monsters - A fallen Lady Gaga portrayed as Venus abandoned by the corporate world who treated her as their glorified cash cow later finds herself in a mystical and enchanting space where she was able to revive and heal herself to her full potential by the help of the Andy Cohen (as Eros) & the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (commentary on privilege granting you access without talent; all playing musical instruments incorrectly) as well as YouTuber SkyDoesMinecraft who paid homage to her first ARTPOP single APPLAUSE in one his videos (around the time the media declared that she was over); hence the Lego imagery who later aid Gaga to take her revenge on the 'suits' Bugsy Malone style. Using her profited cash as literal ammunition to fund her own masterful visual experiences she is known for for such as this music video (as she's always said: "record labels have no ****ing money"), all together affirming that you don't have to be on top to be powerful emphasizing the featured tracks' double entendre concept - G.U.Y. (Girl Under You). This in charge attitude marks her independence as a true artist (the rise of the phenix anology hence the feather Phillip Tracy head piece) and her release from the expectations set up by the music industry and the status quo also emphasizing that she is not a clone, but can still look pretty on camera highlighted on the last shot of her in the video whilst still in charge of the kingdom of her creativity represented by Hearst Castle, which has not hosted a film production crew since the 1960 film Spartacus.

iloveit123

LOVE the actual video but the length is kinda dumb, especially all of those credits (after a while people need to watch a large percentage of the video for it to count toward views and this is going to hurt).

But the shooting of the actual video itself it pretty damn cool. Some VERY hot G.U.Y.'s in it, haha, and I love the Housewives with the exception of that fraud Carlton!!!

Edited by iloveit123

Hi Guys, this is my first post here :D I don't know if someone asked about it already, but it's killing me since I've watched vid  :noparty:

Does someone know who that guy is?  I've googled every name in credits Male Models/Clones and still got nothing :noparty: normal_GagaFacePL-GUY-ARTPOP-Film-Scr-28