💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Allison M

I won't watch the credits after the first time, but I like that she included it. Gaga always makes sure to give credit where credit is due which makes me happy. Everyone worked hard and long on this video and they deserve to be credited for their contribution.

If you guys didn't notice, Gaga rarely take credit for just herself. She always says "The HAUS". So adding the credits is not a surprise to me.

She's a great person. She didn't have to do that, but I bet all of those people are proud and excited to have their name credited at the end of the amazing video they worked so hard on.

I am so proud of you Gaga :applause:

Seriously, what an awesome person :applause:

Interludicrous

I'm probably one of the few who thinks this is one of Gaga's worst video's :P . I adore the ARTPOP bit, and I think the scene where she's shooting money & taking over the business is really cool, but everything in between is just a bit too kitsch and for me. I like it when the images are clean and consistent, whereas the GUY video is very fast and confusing (both visually as well as thematically).

I'm happy that so many of you guys love it though, it seems like this is exactly what the fanbase needed  :kisses:

Edited by Interludicrous

The video is amazing tbh, not her top video buts its in the top 5. She looked so amazing during it and I love that she included ARTPOP and Venus, gives them that little bit more exposure even though Venus got a good bit of exposure in UK back in October. I need to see that dancing without all the quick different camera angles because it looks pretty amazing. Possibly one of Richie's best choreography since he's been with Gaga. The outfits were stunning aswell and didnt seem to out their for a video in that setting. Some of the shots seemed a bit too quick and choppy though, blink and you would miss it. I dont mind Andy Cohen and the Housewives being in the video, what makes me go "wtf get that out" the most is the random placement of her head on a minecraft/lego body. Its too random and doesn't really fit in with the video. 

8/10