💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

You do realise we still need 18 million views? :rip:

sis we need less than 18 million views! It's not showing the real views, what I mean is that having more than 2 million in a few hours is amazing and shocking. I can't remember Applause having this views after just 8 hours.  :party:

Edited by OliG

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Weasel

I really like it. The only thing I didn't like was how the songs moved and the camera work was quite interesting at some times. And lol at that Venus bed barely being in the video for over 5 seconds, it must have caused so many hours to make :rip: 

monketsharona

You do realise we still need 18 million views? :rip:

The views are not upadated ;) There a lot of views that has not been counted yet

Addy Ezzie

Are there really a lot of people not liking the vid ?

Well, I loved it. Now that I've slept and I'm a bit calmer, I can say that it's my fave Gaga video. It's funny (Andy Cohen and the Real Housewives), s-xy (the freaking costumes !), poetic (the ARTPOP beginning) and beautiful (Hearst Castle is an amazing place, I would love to visit one day !).

Gaga did a great job imo.

GypsyPrince

The question is, do you have to watch it to the end so it counts on vevo? Thats why i said it...

There's a minimum cut off mark to make the view count, though I'm not sure what exactly is the mark, apparently you don't have to watch the entire video for it to count.

StarryNight

The views are not upadated ;) There a lot of views that has not been counted yet

this  :party:  keep watching!

Creyk

The a--lysis is interesting but what about the part during the bridge when she dances with the black guy?

That's my fave part

Pure Adrenaline

Thank u Gaga did not expected such kind of video at all easly tops her best work so far :legend: u still got it

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely