đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

I think there is a strong possibility 'Venus' will in the video. The only reason I say that is because most of the housewives are seen with acoustic guitars. The 'Venus' chorus has that wonderful acoustic guitar part.

Pure Adrenaline

How many hours till video release?

a lot u better go take a good sleep and come back tomorrow for the slayage that nobody can handlee

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MaybeKermit

All those hydrangeas, I think she's repelling Madonna

What does she have to do with this this flawless picture? I don't see any bathrooms...

MaybeKermit

After first I'm hesitant to want a "short film" from Gaga; sometimes they can get so boring and are tiring to rewatch. But then I remember that my favorite videos from her are always the long ones. I don't rewatch Just dance or lovegame nearly as much as telephone.

I know what u mean. Marry The Night is perfect, but I remember when I first watched it I was bored af...

But I really dont know with G.U.Y., They filmed six days, the production looks sick, the settings look sick, her outfits seem insane, so.... ya never know

AdelaAngelo

i love her long videos but its not a good idea tho the GP gets bored easily. but tbh idc i know im gonna love it ayway

Emvee

Are y'all gonna bring out the "music not the bling" quote every time Gaga does something remotely having to do with promotion? :usrs:

T3ARS

Lock up your weaves cause the queen is coming.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde