Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

VioletGaGa

The article I read back in February said it is her most extensive project to date...going out on a limb here but I think it might be a video for each song on ARTPOP that she has been filming over the past 2 years all mashed together...including DWUW... She said she wantd to do this before the era ended and this is no better time to do this...

Pierre

Maybe she recorded 3 videos (ARTPOP trilogy) but she's going to release the first one and then the othres because she will be touring.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Soooo I was googling Andrew Listermann who is credited on the OP as one of the main producers of the video...

he has his own company in L.A and turns out he has directed/produced basically every Chris Brown video and some for Bieber and Nicki Minaj...other than that he produced videos for a lot of less known artists...mainly hip hoppers...

I was checkin out their portfolio and they're pretty good at post-production (Color, Special FX) and their editing is not bad too...I think this new video will feature some GOOD effects and editing...thank u lord!

check out some of their work...I refused to add any Chris Brown or Bieber videos because ew...but he produced "Boyfriend" and also that video of Chris Brown + David Guetta + Lil Waine

http://youtu.be/LW9rITLjKz8

http://youtu.be/Po3h5nObU50

http://youtu.be/kXFcr6oy5dk

so far so good...I think an amazing GAGA video is expecting us on saturday!

Edited by koons
“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

seana39223

Heard ARTPOP walking past Forever 21 today sounded good. I'm here for ARTPOP or Gypsy for single success; GUY or Venus for fun.

ARTPOP would never work as a single!!!

RabbitHeart

Soooo I was googling Andrew Listermann who is credited on the OP as one of the main producers of the video...

he has his own company in L.A and turns out he has directed/produced basically every Chris Brown video and some for Bieber and Nicki Minaj...other than that he produced videos for a lot of less known artists...mainly hip hoppers...

Imagine it's the video for Jewels N' Drugs  :toofunny:

honestly, though. I'd be a tad bit disappointed if this is a video for multiple songs. I've been loving the ARTPOP visuals, from the art films at the artRave, to the LADY GAGA IS OVER video, to the Applause mv, to most of the performance (including sxsw) and I personally would prefer distinct, beautiful videos for each song. regardless, I'm still grateful we're actually getting something this time around  :party: I wouldn't mind it being like...the intro from Aura at the beginning then transition into Venus (without going fully into Aura) or something like that.

GagaMyBlood95

Maybe she recorded 3 videos (ARTPOP trilogy) but she's going to release the first one and then the othres because she will be touring.

That is actually possible!

Valextra

http://youtu.be/kXFcr6oy5dk

so far so good...I think an amazing GAGA video is expecting us on saturday!

I like this one a lot! Especially the Photography!

I'm pretty sure the video(or videos) is for three songs. They might all be released at the same time as a minifilm or in three parts a trilogy. I think Venus/Aura will most likely open it and the beginning won't take place at heart castle (considering we didn't get any videos of Aura there it would make sense)

Dunk96

So, wait a little longer, she's a person not a machine

Honestly it's no wonder she doesn't come on here anymore, all people ever do it b---h, whine and moan that she's not doing enough when you have no idea what she's doing behind the scenes

THIS

I'm pretty sure the video(or videos) is for three songs. They might all be released at the same time as a minifilm or in three parts a trilogy. I think Venus/Aura will most likely open it and the beginning won't take place at heart castle (considering we didn't get any videos of Aura there it would make sense)

Like Tropico? I would be so thrilled!!!! :D

lavenderblondee

Hoping we get an exact time it'll be released. I just got asked to work Saturday 12-7. Lord, help me, I can't work knowing there's a Gaga video out. :messga:

n0ne

I wonder what time it will premiere and on what platform?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"