💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

superman

i must say I really liked the whole GUY part!!! the dance routine, the images are bright (finally). she could have cut that long 4 minutes crediting and the beginning. the actual video is one of her best! well done!

Miel

I was still hoping the Hearst Castle would be the weird BTWB castle, and there'd be some weird self-referential meta going on lol

I just want to fawn over the Phoenix scenes and the office scenes all day uwu

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

not sure how i feel about the awkward rewind of MANiCURE in the credits tho lol

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

Knife

Do people really think the video is going to break the Vevo record?

It's an 11 minute long YouTube video with 4 minutes of credits at the end. :wtf:

RAINBOWGA

oMG HOLY MOTHER OF ANGELS (AKA LADY GODJESUSSLAYGA) THAT SLAYED MY LIFE IVE WACHTED IT 9 TIMES ALREADY AND IVE BEEN AWAKE FOR 1.5 HOURS YASSSSS

Edited by RAINBOWGA

Battle 4 Ur Life

not sure how i feel about the awkward rewind of MANiCURE in the credits tho lol

it skips sometimes, but other times it doesn't... :shrug: check it out

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Mythos

I really love it, but...

- i didn't like the beginning so much, i get what she is trying to say, but it doesn't flow well with the songs

- Houswifes doesn't fit at all

- the ending is just lame (rewind of MANiCURE? really?)

- dancing, i just can't get into it since richie is the choreograph

G.U.Y. part is just amazing, imho she should have put two versions out there, cause nobody has time to watch credits for 4 mins...

Edited by Mythos

artRaver

This is horrible! She shouldn't have directed the video. Those old housewives are f***ing boring. What's that about? I've been waiting for the Venus video since October and this is... epic fail. Confused and meaningless.

Just because you didn't understand it and somehow found it meaningless and confusing doesn't mean it's an "epic fail".

I highly suggest you to try watching it again and take the OP on the first page into consideration. She literally is telling a story of her career as in what happened recently and her opinion on the music industry basically.  :kissga:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

GypsyPrince

I really love it, but...

- i didn't like the beginning so much, i get what she is trying to say, but it doesn't flow well with the songs

- Houswifes doesn't fit at all

- the ending is just lame (rewind of MANiCURE? really?)

- dancing, i just can't get into it since richie is the choreograph

G.U.Y. part is just amazing, imho she should have put two versions out there, cause nobody has time to watch credits for 4 mins...

Nobody has to. :awkney:

It's not like she put the credits in the beginning. Nobody is being forced to watch the credits if they don't want to lol.

Pure Adrenaline

Ok, so I got my Merriam-Webster's Pocket Dyslexia to Legible English Dictionary off the shelf and decoded your post. My response is as follows:

I like the Marry The Night video, and I think Lady Gaga is a talented director. I think the music video for G.U.Y. isn't an example of her best work, but I also think the editing of this video was probably rushed. I am not a negative troll, I just happen not to like this video. She has done a lot of things recently that I have loved, this just isn't one of them. Ok?

I really wish people on this site would stop being so threatened by opinions that don't start with the word YAAAAAAASSS. 

oh sorry I was on my phone and my fingers are too big lol :laughga:

yeah I get what u mean everybody has it's own opinion but I think that she deserves more credit she's really trying her best nobody in the industry is doing as much as her right now she deserves the props but not I never said that I was threatened because ur opinion didn't started with 'yas' :excuseme: just before u judge try to look objectively because she's one of the few persons in the today industry that is involved 100% in her work

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely