💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Weasel

Yea but http://instagram.com/p/kVN6dmjhB-/#

Gaga was practicing herself :hor:

Maybe she will decide it's too hard and not do it though. :S

That clip was so random and omg at it being 3 weeks ago from posted and we still don't have any new info :rip: I do hope the swimmers will still be in the video because the idea sounds really cool :omg:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

uo111

Hang on to the previews because the video itself will never be released.

She already donated 250,000 to film it, and lord knows she craves to be popular again.

This one is gonna happen bb :redface:

JazzGa

Are those the Real Housewives in the Charlie Le Mindu hats, or maybe her female dancers? 
Also, the choreo doesn't actually match up with the lyrics or rhythm of the song juxtaposed over the video particularly well :smh: You could have subbed in a Venus verse, or the Gypsy bridge, and it would have "fit" just as well.

I actually think a slower song like Gypsy would fit this choreo better but all we can do is speculate. I'm honestly fine with anything except J&D as a single, though some songs are more obvious choices than others.The hype is building 8D

ngbbs52a669cbd9f74.jpg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

This is all the proof I needed that she's filming SOMETHING for G.U.Y. Duh, someone added the audio over it but the hand movements spelling out G.U.Y. in YMCA style. They probably did the audio thing so it was clearer.

I love that the video creator just owned everyone's theories by editing that in
and when gaga is just standing over them watching like :creepga: :rip:

Are those the Real Housewives in the Charlie Le Mindu hats, or maybe her female dancers? 
Also, the choreo doesn't actually match up with the lyrics or rhythm of the song juxtaposed over the video particularly well :smh: You could have subbed in a Venus verse, or the Gypsy bridge, and it would have "fit" just as well.

I actually think a slower song like Gypsy would fit this choreo better but all we can do is speculate. I'm honestly fine with anything except J&D as a single, though some songs are more obvious choices than others.The hype is building 8D

ngbbs52a669cbd9f74.jpg

They're clearly literally spelling out G.U.Y. :usrs: ... r u keedin me.