💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

Titzlol

Actually, I agree. Not like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D though, but like a miniseries on HBO or something where they can have a relatively large budget and creative freedom. An X-Men series would be pretty great if not restricted to a 2 hour movie slot. 

Anyone else disappointed though that Emma Frost is dead? I mean, they went to the effort of literally changing the past and allowing for Scott and Jean, etc. to return, but decide to kill another major character offscreen? Weird.

Did they really do that :giveup: I accidently clicked the spoiler, god dammit... Shes literally my favorite... Ugh.  And I LOVE agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, but I don't know if I could get into an X-men series like I can do with SHIELD. Besides, I don't like how they center Wolverine as the lead in every single X-men movie. Like, I wish they did it like they do with the Avengers, you never know whose going to play a bigger role and be more instrumental to story plots. Everyones roles keep expanding with each installment, it's not just a Tony/Rogers thing :flop: But with X-men it, it should be called "Wolverine: And the others"...  1 2 or 3 he's like the biggest star. Lol, Was DOFP like that? Honestly, that is kind of what's keeping me from seeing it. But from what I heard its nothing like that

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Did they really do that :giveup: I accidently clicked the spoiler, god dammit... Shes literally my favorite... Ugh.  And I LOVE agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, but I don't know if I could get into an X-men series like I can do with SHIELD. Besides, I don't like how they center Wolverine as the lead in every single X-men movie. Like, I wish they did it like they do with the Avengers, you never know whose going to play a bigger role and be more instrumental to story plots. Everyones roles keep expanding with each installment, it's not just a Tony/Rogers thing :flop: But with X-men it, it should be called "Wolverine: And the others"...  1 2 or 3 he's like the biggest star. Lol, Was DOFP like that? Honestly, that is kind of what's keeping me from seeing it. But from what I heard its nothing like that

I'm sorry :giveup:

I agree though, I really don't like how Wolverine is the lead in everything. That's part of why I liked First Class so much, it was a total breath of fresh air. Hugh Jackman is getting too old for the role imo. Not just in age, but because he's been playing it for so long, it's just getting stale. There's so many great characters that don't get focus.

Days of Future Past was okay with it's characters though. Wolverine was a major character, but the story was a lot more about Xavier, Magneto and Mystique than Wolverine. Wolverine was just… I don't know, the catalyst or something. :laughga:  

I do think that with the right formula an X Men TV series could work though. I mean, there's a LOT of X-Men characters that could be used. It doesn't necessarily have to be those from the movies, but be a series in it's own "world." idk. 

Titzlol

I'm sorry :giveup:

I agree though, I really don't like how Wolverine is the lead in everything. That's part of why I liked First Class so much, it was a total breath of fresh air. Hugh Jackman is getting too old for the role imo. Not just in age, but because he's been playing it for so long, it's just getting stale. There's so many great characters that don't get focus.

Days of Future Past was okay with it's characters though. Wolverine was a major character, but the story was a lot more about Xavier, Magneto and Mystique than Wolverine. Wolverine was just… I don't know, the catalyst or something. :laughga:

I do think that with the right formula an X Men TV series could work though. I mean, there's a LOT of X-Men characters that could be used. It doesn't necessarily have to be those from the movies, but be a series in it's own "world." idk. 

oh wow then I do look foward to it, Id love to see more of Mystique, and I could see like a team of more unknown mutants being the star of the series as they find other new mutants and bring them to the school or something :giveup: Id like that or something i totally agree with you that'd be so cool now that I think of it, maybe have a more known mutant kinda be the center star sort of like how Coulson is to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D  :nooo:

MahoganySnitch

A certain character's behind made the cut and all was right in the world :hor:

ThisGuyTony

From the sound of things, it sounds like critics and fans have enjoyed the film.

Watching it tomorrow with my brother. :)

MonsterMarty

Yes indeed, that was a delightfully smooth and rounded surprise.

MonsterMarty

X-Men made $261.8M without Monday's US gross included, the best for the franchise!

Fri-Sun gross:

Domestic = $90.7M

International = $171.1M

Kinda disappointed at it not cracking $95M in the US for three days, it fell below ASM2 and CA2.

Hexxx

Yes indeed, that was a delightfully smooth and rounded surprise.

who?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

MonsterMarty

who?

Go and see the movie  :hor:

Wolverine... and it's a thing of beauty!

Hexxx

Go and see the movie  :hor:

Wolverine... and it's a thing of beauty!

:teehee: OH, i saw it in the trailers and i kept pausing it. I thought i was the only one

zexion_armando

If they were to do an X-men show, like the other poster said: HBO miniseries would be perfect. Or FX (Which works out better, since its a Fox affiliate)

They could do something with the Astonishing or Utopia teams, rather keep going back to the oversaturated 90's or the quirky 80's.

Year, I'm a huge fan too!!! Just adore this franchise. 

Jean Grey is my all-time favorite female character from comics

Hexxx

i know they said that X Men Apocalypse will be 80s themed, but will we still see the younger x men like Ice Man, Colossus, Rogue and Shadow Cat?

i know they said that X Men Apocalypse will be 80s themed, but will we still see the younger x men like Ice Man, Colossus, Rogue and Shadow Cat?

They're too young to be seen. Expect young Storm, Cyclops, and Jean Grey.

ryhanna

If they were to do an X-men show, like the other poster said: HBO miniseries would be perfect. Or FX (Which works out better, since its a Fox affiliate)

They could do something with the Astonishing or Utopia teams, rather keep going back to the oversaturated 90's or the quirky 80's.

Yep.

There's a lot of comic stories that could be adapted to a potential TV series. I'd actually like a TV series to happen one day, because TV allows more time for storytelling. I mean, there's so much more that you could do with a few episodes of a TV show than a 2 hour movie.

And X-Men has such a large cast of potential characters that could be involved. So many stories that could be explored. Idk why Fox/Marvel haven't looked into it yet. 

Archived