đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

Oh shoot, I forgot Mystique being cured. Yeah that pissed me off as well. She was one of my childhood favorites, too. God I hate that movie.

Doesn't Gambit show up at some point? But in a really different way than from the cartoon?

Praying they do Apocalypse justice. I'm scared they'll turn him into a giant cloud (*cough Galactus cough*) to be "mature". They really did the sentinels justice in the last movie, though. I'm so surprised. They were creepy as hell.

Btw what characters would you guys love to see in an X-Men movie?

I'd love to see a movie focusing on Mojo Jojo or the Dark Phoenix. Those 2 had amazing story arcs in the cartoon. Also I need Omega Red in my life, altho if done in a wrong way that could get very hentai-y. :toofloppy:

I would love to see Jubilee, Magma, Boom Boom, Dazzler.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dazzler :wub:

Who the hell is Boom Boom tho :duck:

:laughga:

She can create the explosive orbs and stuff and you can see why her name is boom boom. Look her up

:laughga:

She can create the explosive orbs and stuff and you can see why her name is boom boom. Look her up

Is she like a relatively new character? I have no memory of her whatsoever  :duck: not even after seeing pics and stuff.

Is she like a relatively new character? I have no memory of her whatsoever :duck: not even after seeing pics and stuff.

she was a little girl in the X Men animated series plus she was in x men evolution. I think she counts as new x men.

she was a little girl in the X Men animated series plus she was in x men evolution. I think she counts as new x men.

Ah that explains it  :duck:  Her name reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones

Ah that explains it  :duck:  Her name reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones
my nick name is Bam Bam :giggle:

zexion_armando

Boom Boom, or Boomer... is around 24 years old in terms of appearance, lol. She predates most of the "New" X-men by almost a decade.

• 2 weeks later...
MonsterMarty

Who is Polaris??

She's Magneto's daughter and Scarlet Witch's half sister, she controls metal like Magneto but not nearly as powerful as he can do it. Why, is she rumored to be in the new movie??????

She's Magneto's daughter and Scarlet Witch's half sister, she controls metal like Magneto but not nearly as powerful as he can do it. Why, is she rumored to be in the new movie??????

no, I was just wondering :sweat:

I saw the DVD release on TV today :legend:

Archived