💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

They have been since X2. He's even getting a third Wolverine movie in 2017 and they'll definitely give him a major part with Mystique in Apocalypse since they set that up at the end of DOFP.

I really hope young Storm, Cyclops and Jean are in Apocalypse like Singer said and they get amazing power displays, especially Storm!

YEEEESS :giveup: especially Cyclops and Jean. I felt that they didn't show much of their powers
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

They just announced that Apocalypse will be filmed in my town: Montreal!! :legend:

Same as DOFP! They're starting filming in April, but production offices are starting up next month to get everything ready story-wise!

They just announced that Apocalypse will be filmed in my town: Montreal!! :legend:

you better sneak and get pics :fan:

Anderson123

Are they still releasing the Blu Ray with extra scenes (Rogue's) next year ? So I wait for that and not the one they're releasing next month...

Are they still releasing the Blu Ray with extra scenes (Rogue's) next year ? So I wait for that and not the one they're releasing next month...

last time I checked they were. I wish they could be released at at the same time :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am dying to see Rogue. I wanna see her in combat just like ONE TIME

Along with Jubilee

MonsterMarty

I'm so annoyed we're months away from the director's cut. Though the Deadpool announcement has made me forgive FOX  :spin:

Anderson123

I'm so annoyed we're months away from the director's cut. Though the Deadpool announcement has made me forgive FOX  :spin:

I know. I'm not getting the one that is coming out next month because I want to wait for the extra scenes. I'm also excited to see what they do with Gambit (if they include him on Apocalypse or make a solo film).

I know. I'm not getting the one that is coming out next month because I want to wait for the extra scenes. I'm also excited to see what they do with Gambit (if they include him on Apocalypse or make a solo film).

not here for a solo film :madge:

last time I checked they were. I wish they could be released at at the same time :(

Yup.

Main reason I've always detested the X-Men movie franchise is the lack of Rogue (in action) and Jubilee, my childhood favorites. Also the death of Cyclops and Jean. And the abomination they turned Lady Deathstrike and the Silver Samurai in. And the lack of Mister Sinister and Omega Red.

Days of Future Past is honestly one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen though so all is forgiven. ;P (I silently cried when Jean showed up at the end, so embarrassing.)

Yup.

Main reason I've always detested the X-Men movie franchise is the lack of Rogue (in action) and Jubilee, my childhood favorites. Also the death of Cyclops and Jean. And the abomination they turned Lady Deathstrike and the Silver Samurai in. And the lack of Mister Sinister and Omega Red.

Days of Future Past is honestly one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen though so all is forgiven. ;P (I silently cried when Jean showed up at the end, so embarrassing.)

you have no idea :dead: my heart skipped a beat when I saw her

Anderson123

Yup.

I was a big fan of the 90's cartoon, so Gambit was my favorite X-Man and I was disappointed he wasn't on any of the main films. And of course, devastated because of Jean, Cyclops and Charles on X-Men 3, aaaand Mystique. I couldn't believe she was "cured" so early in the film.

I was a big fan of the 90's cartoon, so Gambit was my favorite X-Man and I was disappointed he wasn't on any of the main films. And of course, devastated because of Jean, Cyclops and Charles on X-Men 3, aaaand Mystique. I couldn't believe she was "cured" so early in the film.

Oh shoot, I forgot Mystique being cured. Yeah that pissed me off as well. She was one of my childhood favorites, too. God I hate that movie.

Doesn't Gambit show up at some point? But in a really different way than from the cartoon?

Praying they do Apocalypse justice. I'm scared they'll turn him into a giant cloud (*cough Galactus cough*) to be "mature". They really did the sentinels justice in the last movie, though. I'm so surprised. They were creepy as hell.

Btw what characters would you guys love to see in an X-Men movie?

I'd love to see a movie focusing on Mojo Jojo or the Dark Phoenix. Those 2 had amazing story arcs in the cartoon. Also I need Omega Red in my life, altho if done in a wrong way that could get very hentai-y.  :toofloppy:

zexion_armando

People are fans of Omega Red? Lol he hasn't been relevant since 1995, people, move on. He was such a one note character.

Gambit's  been barely made relevant again thanks to X-Factor

Archived