Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

ryhanna

It's deliberately unclear since the timeline is reset. Maybe they're going to redo a Wolverine Origins story with Mystique as part of it. Anything to keep JLaw's name in the promo 

:toofunny:

mmmmmhmmm! They're seriously going to milk Jennifer Lawrence's name in this franchise. They had no clue what they were getting when they signed her up, and then she blew up and now she's essentially being made the lead female character. 

She's a great actress though, and she's fairly okay as Mystique, but Mystique ranks among her weaker performances. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

Imma need a movie whereby Phoenix destroys everything in her path.

X3 wasn't enough of that final epic moment. :giveup:

MonsterMarty

Imma need a movie whereby Phoenix destroys everything in her path.

X3 wasn't enough of that final epic moment. :giveup:

We get Apocalypse doing that in the next one... that'll have to do for now  :giveup:

GypsyPrince

We get Apocalypse doing that in the next one... that'll have to do for now  :giveup:

But isn't Jean Grey in Apocalypse the young version? She wouldn't be Phoenix then, no? Sorry I'm not very well-versed with X-Men marvel version even tho I love the franchise haha

MonsterMarty

But isn't Jean Grey in Apocalypse the young version? She wouldn't be Phoenix then, no? Sorry I'm not very well-versed with X-Men marvel version even tho I love the franchise haha

Sorry I should have been clearer - Simon Kinberg who wrote the screenplay for DOFP is writing it for Apocalypse and has said it'll be a total disaster movie - he will destroy everything so here comes at least one mutant destroying everything in their path like you wanted with Phoenix!

And yeah, Singer said publicly he wanted to explore young Scott, Storm and Jean in the 80s timeline of Apocalypse... which sounds insanely promising!

MonsterMarty

X-Men's international receipts are SLAYING everything!

$420,500,000 already (estimate) giving a grand total estimate of $609.6M WW after this weekend!

Hexxx

I almost shed a tear when i saw all of them dying. mann

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

MonsterMarty

X-Men passed Spider-Man 2 domestically with the estimates from Friday. It's now at $199,065,000. By the end of the weekend it should be over $205M at home and over $650M WW.

Hexxx

I finally saw Rogue and i was like "Gurrrl where you been??" :dies:

Overall, I think they fixed a lot of mistakes by bringing the others back. They should add like small missions like they did with The Last Stand when they fought that sentinel in the danger room. They could like fight small mutant minions or something just to see everyone do something like minor or supporting characters.

Hexxx

I don't know a thing about the comics. Only important stuff about my faves :smh:

MonsterMarty

WW update for this weekend: $661,740,000

It should edge close to Spider-Man 2 next week and possibly overtake the week after.

Hexxx

Why is Apocalypse taking place in 1983? Wasn't he supposed to be in the future?

Darcklighter22

Why is Apocalypse taking place in 1983? Wasn't he supposed to be in the future?

well from the tv series and what I think is the storyline there is always an incarnation of Apocalypse and has been for thousands of years.

Hexxx

well from the tv series and what I think is the storyline there is always an incarnation of Apocalypse and has been for thousands of years.

So do you think there will be two? one in the past and the future?

Darcklighter22

So their will be two?

well it's technically always the same one he just gets banished, since there is usually the four horseman that need to be present to awaken him either his followers fail or like with the x-men they just manage to stop him...so stoked about seeing the new movie tho even if it's not for a while  :ohno:

Archived