💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ongoing petition to ban Katy Perry's Dark Horse from YouTube (UPDATED)

Ascetic

Featured Posts

If you sign this because you feel that it is offensive, congratulations for standing up for your believes/ideologies. You have freedom of speech to share your views and ask for change.

If you don't sign it because you don't think it's a big deal, congratulations, it's within your right to have that view.

But, if you sign it just because you want to bring Katy down and want negativity to hold her back, you DISGUST me. Feeling good because others are miserable is just pathetic. I'm not aiming this at anybody specific, but if the shoe fits, lace it up.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ascetic

• GHGUY

• PopReaper

• garnite

BananaTouch

Fundamentalists think they own the world.

I hope Capitol pays a big deal to YouTube and shows money is the real God 

Money = God

:derpga:

Edited by BananaTouch

I hate Katy Perry but I'm not with this. Let's be honest, I doubt more than 10% on that petition is caring about respecting a religion, SPECIALLY since it's not christianism. People are only signing it because they don't like her and don't like the video. That's being pressed. I dislike her, I disliked the video, but I won't take part in this just because my fave can't get as many views as her.

Also, I didn't see this as disrespect, the guy wasn't burnt because he worshipped Allah, but because he didn't win her heart. They probably didn't even know what that pendant meant, they just used it because it felt very egypt-ish. I doubt it was intentional.

10%?

Take a look at the comments section.

Almost all comments are from countries with a huge amount of islamics (uk, france, belgium, netherlands, middle east, malaysia, pakistan, india, bangladesh, indonesia). Next to that, all have arabic names and talk about the disrespectfulness. Just take a lookat the comments section.

A. I apologize I realize that was a bit harsh :hug:

B. I don't think it's naive to believe some Christians will get offended... Nonetheless I do feel the Muslims have legitimate reasons to be offended.

C. I honestly thing she should.... You don't understand what Something means then don't take the risk and put it in a video ... Otherwise be prepared for the backlash

A. It's okay :hug:

But I understand some getting offended, but I really don't think that's the reason the petition got so many signs, I don't wanna be a part of it because I don't feel I'll be helping out the ones that were offended, but instead just fueling up the fire that's mostly haters wanting to take her video out just because they dislike her. I personally can't stand her, but that's not reason to try to take her video out.

I also agree that she should, but unfortunately Katy and her team don't really care about these stuff, they just want to make something appealing and easy to swallow to get to the GP.

Redstreak

Has Katy or her team commented on this at all?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Has Katy or her team commented on this at all?

No, and the petition has reached over 60k in just a matter of a few days

Vernier

Wouldn't surprise me if this was planned, like someone said the video has basically gone from like 3m views to 30m in a few days and the petition is still not any closer to happening. All in all, good publicity for her sucky video.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Wouldn't surprise me if this was planned, like someone said the video has basically gone from like 3m views to 30m in a few days and the petition is still not any closer to happening. All in all, good publicity for her sucky video.

Yeah it would have flopped hard probably