Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ongoing petition to ban Katy Perry's Dark Horse from YouTube (UPDATED)

Ascetic

Featured Posts

NOOOO :lmao:

"mustafa ahmed20 minuten geleden

katy perry i wil kill you
kkr hoer ik maak je dood wacht maar
come to holland city delft came i kill  you
i will shoot you in the head"

translation:

"Katy perry I'm going to kill you

cancer (deseased) ***** I'll kill you just wait

Cum2holland city of Delft [5km away from me :laughga: ] I'll kill you

I'll shoot you in the head"

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ascetic

• GHGUY

• PopReaper

• craig

it was actually drawings of the prophet mohammed. it's considered blasphemy to draw images of him so when a danish newspaper published a cartoon there were worldwide violent protests by muslims in which over 200 people were killed, they called for a complete boycott of all things danish to cripple their economy. countries around the world wouldn't republish the images in fear, and instead of blaming the delusional psychopaths who went on a frenzy over a drawing, the cowardly media mostly blamed the artist instead!

it's not the only situation of its kind which is the worst thing of all. a director of a film about the oppression of women in islam was gutted in the street. the most famous case is the one where a man (salman rushdie) wrote a book that mentions some islamic verses that are forbidden and he was giving the death penalty by an islamic leader, with a huge cash prize for whichever muslim kills him. he lived under constant protection for years and years. editors and translators of the book around the world were murdered.

this "disrespect" / "offence" thing is insanity and no one should be intimidated by it because that is what they want and that is not what we as a society should be about.

wtf yea ive heard of things like this before. All those people are retards! Such violence over silly irrelevant things. Edited by SayCart

Was that tweeted around Judas' release? :giveup:

She tweeted it in response to the "Alejandro" video, because Gaga swallowed a rosary 

you know it's blasphemy to take the lord's name in vain, right? the sheer audacity.

:Lmao: Edited by SayCart

They can just edit the necklace out.

Easier said than done, either way they'll need to take the video itself down should they choose any editing of the video is the appropriate measure. Her team better be formulating at least a statement considering how large the petition is becoming.

NOOOO :lmao:

"mustafa ahmed20 minuten geleden

katy perry i wil kill you

kkr hoer ik maak je dood wacht maar

come to holland city delft came i kill you

i will shoot you in the head"

translation:

"Katy perry I'm going to kill you

cancer (deseased) ***** I'll kill you just wait

Cum2holland city of Delft [5km away from me :laughga: ] I'll kill you

I'll shoot you in the head"

Oh not this mess already starting :giveup:

Easier said than done, either way they'll need to take the video itself down should they choose any editing of the video is the appropriate measure. Her team better be formulating at least a statement considering how large the petition is becoming.

I don't understand to be honest. This is no worse than Gaga swallowing a rosary.

NewYorkCity

:lmao:

This is giving me so much life. Lol.

Finally. I'm just tired of Gaga being criticised for everything she does, the big campaing against her with that ****ty BTW-EY comparasions and Katy getting nothimg with her identical song to Brave.

Also she has criticised Gaga because she used blasphemy, now what?

Eat it.

*sings petition*

Edited by NewYorkCity

:lmao:

This is giving me so much life. Lol.

Finally. I'm just tired of Gaga being criticised for everything she does, the big campaing against her with that ****ty BTW-EY comparasions and Katy getting nothimg with her identical song to Brave.

Also she has criticised Gaga because she used blasphemy, now what?

Eat it.

*sings petition*

Are you doing this because you support the petition or the actual idea of Katy getting bashed? :|

NewYorkCity

Are you doing this because you support the petition or the actual idea of Katy getting bashed? :|

I don't give a single **** about any religion so...

I don't give a single **** about any religion so...

Then don't sign it

People who are only signing this because they don't like Katy are the people Gaga blocks on twitter :later:

Seriously

That's a dumb reason to sign