💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ongoing petition to ban Katy Perry's Dark Horse from YouTube (UPDATED)

Ascetic

Featured Posts

Robinladen

Signed, but just because it's Katy.

This isn't disrespectfull at all, no one even notices that pendant while watching the video.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ascetic

• GHGUY

• PopReaper

• craig

This is kinda bothering me, not only because she burn the Allah letter but also it is kinda disrespectful to us since it is a parody video not a serious one. How come you play with the religion thing in comedy video :rip:

Smooth Criminal

My God, the sheer audacity!!!!! 

So many disrespectful, highly offensive, utterly obnoxious & uninformed comments in this thread! Sick!

I'm not even going to bother quoting ignorant twats who are running their fingers on their keyboards about matters that they have absolutely no knowledge of. 

Do some you have absolutely no shame or filter? You are openly mocking a religion & those who practice it & continuously making obtuse statements that are borderline blasphemous!

Anyways, I signed the petition in hopes that the message of this petition reaches far & wide & informs those who are intentionally/unintentionally uninformed. Also, I hope an action is taken against the video by YouTube.

Edited by Smooth Criminal

+ She already lost her fans here in Indonesia, before the video came most of my muslim friend already love her, espc with unconditional and Roar video. However the controversy already become booming here and they started to hate her. She got the controversy but she lost her market.

She did something wrong tbh.

This is kinda bothering me, not only because she burn the Allah letter but also it is kinda disrespectful to us since it is a parody video not a serious one. How come you play with the religion thing in comedy video :rip:

Nobody in the Christian world would be upset if a guy wearing a crucifix was shot or zapped or transformed.

Now dipping a crucifix it in urine or spitting on it, that's another matter But nothing like that was done.

Nobody in the Christian world would be upset if a guy wearing a crucifix was shot or zapped or transformed.

Now dipping a crucifix it in urine or spitting on it, that's another matter But nothing like that was done.

But come on, should it be in comedy video? I mean does they know what it means? it's not about the burn, but how come they do not research what the meaning of Allah letter? i do not want to spread a hate but is the Allah really connected with the song? the song even doesn't have any religion reference, don't play with religion (any of it) in comedy thing. It is bad idea.

Edited by AuraHunter

But come on, should it be in comedy video?

Is there a rule it can only be worn to Mosque or on highly serious occasions?

Is it blasphemy if someone laughs and goofs around while while wearing it?

Are only true believers allowed to wear it?

Edited by craig

My God, the sheer audacity!!!!!

making obtuse statements that are borderline blasphemous!

you know it's blasphemy to take the lord's name in vain, right? the sheer audacity. Edited by garnite

GypsyPrince

I'd be completely okay if this was another of Katy's attempts to get headlines but again, doing something she once called out another artist for is just not acceptable. 

goldenrealm

Urgh Katy, When I started to like you, you done this mess, Why you don't leave religion alone and have fun?