đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why all the hate for Teeth?

TMP

Featured Posts

Frankenztein

The studio recording of the song is ok, but I adore the live performances of Teeth at TMB the best. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen any real hate for it :awkney:

It's the weakest song on TFM though in my opinion, but thats because that entire album is incredible. But just cause it's weak doesn't mean it's not good, just not as good as other songs on TFM.

I think Monster is because of the chorus.

There's hate for it?

The song is brilliant and and intense. Such a good way to end an album like The Fame Monster.

aaronyoji

i liked it when i first heard it, and i like the chanting in the background, but other than that its just under written. it gets very monotonous to listen to after a few takes. also when she says "im gonna love ya with my hands tied" it doesnt fill the measure as well as "im gonna love ya til the day i die" for example. so it just always bugged me. 

Runway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmUez0LQ4wU

Who remembers this iconic video?

iTSLAp4UiEcrQ.gif

.... i thought it was official back in the day :toofunny:

BuzzcutSeason

Teeth is amazing. some people on here wouldn't know good music if it slapped them in the face to be honest

HauntingHollow

Teeth is amazing ! It's s-xy and so cool ! TMB performances are killers ! I really love it !

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

VforVendetta

I think Monster is because of the chorus.

This. Either Monster or So Happy I Could Die...

Interlude

Teeth and Monster are my least listened to tracks off TFM, I just prefer the sound of the others.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived