Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Taylor in Chicago last night

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

Just because you guys saw this picture doesn't mean that she's not working hard. She is a human being. She needs a break and she has the right to enjoy her time with her boyfriend.

You guys, perhaps should get one boyfriend too and get out of this forum for a while to calm your nerves.

large.jpg

Said at the time when she had no faith in true love because of her failed relationships. She's clearly in a great relationship now, something that every human being needs and deserves. 

Blue Jeans

large.jpg

this is the thread your looking for 

my impact tbh :queenga:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Stefani328

:sara:

Well he visits her a lot when she's on tour...on other side of the world.
Also they have more privacy in Chicago. Do you all want videos of Taylor entering the building with bunch of yaaaaaassss sheeps behind?

Or rabbits? :)
rabbitssplash600246(1).gif

This gif  :rofl:

shaneybaby

I see my old self in this post, back when I cared.

You need to understand "Lady Gaga" was the result of her former amazing team. She got rich and fired everyone who wasn't a "yes" man and now she has amateurs in the office who sit on lm.com all day liking posts. Lady Gaga has devolved into Stefani, and if you look at her as just Stefani, it is easy to drastically lower your expectations and not get so fired up. 

Very true words spoken. Im beginning to care less and less now. She aint the gaga she used to be. Her old team made her that.

:what:

so why be on this site? this is for little monsters that believe in Gaga, not believe in her "old team" that "made her" 

y'all are rude and disrespectful. 

artRaver

Why do some of you think you have the audacity to actually get upset because she's spending time with her boyfriend? 

We have absolutely no clue what happens behind the scenes or what she has planned so stop assuming just because she's out and about with her boyfriend that she's "lazy" and isn't doing anything.  

I see she spoiled some of you way too much because you think you have the right to bash her as soon as something doesn't go as planned when a lot of fan bases out there don't even hear from the artist they stan for unless they're about to go on tour or have album coming out soon.  :huh: 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Why do some of you think you have the audacity to actually get upset because she's spending time with her boyfriend? 

We have absolutely no clue what happens behind the scenes or what she has planned so stop assuming just because she's out and about with her boyfriend that she's "lazy" and isn't doing anything.  

I see she spoiled some of you way too much because you think you have the right to bash her as soon as something doesn't go as planned when a lot of fan bases out there don't even hear from the artist they stan for unless they're about to go on tour or have album coming out soon.  :huh: 

THIS.

so why be on this site? this is for little monsters that believe in Gaga, not believe in her "old team" that "made her" 

AND THIS.

gagaconvert

Ridiculous. Spends all her time in Chicago now. Cares not for her career and the decline of it. How can she act so lackadaisical. Its like shes given up. Shes in the middle if a **** era and album cycle and she dont give a flying one.

Uh, her being in Chicago doesn't mean she isn't doing anything though. Who says she isn't brainstorming ideas for the tour or planning her next tv appearance there?  :smh:  And even if she IS taking a few days to just be with Taylor, why is that a bad thing?! She needs a personal life too. We have no clue what goes on behind the scenes anyway, but I'd have thought that by now all monsters at least knew how hard Gaga works all the time...it would be nice if y'all would stop berating her and claiming she's lazy ffs!

Also out of curiosity did you by any chance get 'lackadaisical' last night from Jack Whitehall? LOL

CookieHWilson

Ridiculous. Spends all her time in Chicago now. Cares not for her career and the decline of it. How can she act so lackadaisical. Its like shes given up. Shes in the middle if a **** era and album cycle and she dont give a flying one.

Jesus ****ing christ

You tellem sis!

Jeez. You all need to visit Amsterdam and enjoy the coffee shops calming aromas.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

elijahfan

She's hinting at Venus being a single y'all . Do you see how they want to touch her famous ass? :lolgaga:

Plus the guys' arms totally form a V tbh

Archived