Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will we be able to throw things onstage?

richaspiss

Featured Posts

After bad kids she used to sit down and talk to the fans and accept gifts, but in the American leg, she stopped that. She directly moved on to the next song, so she may have not liked it anymore.

My Little Phoney

Me too. I love it when she just throws them back or kicks them off :toofloppy:

When she throws them back it's even worse because they end up wherever in the audience

bionic

When she throws them back it's even worse because they end up wherever in the audience

She's not a great thrower, bless her. See: her Ellen Show appearance in 2012. :toofloppy:

buy bionic

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Its definitely possible but maybe not because during the final leg of TBTWB she took that segment out and instead the dancers kicked everything off stage.

It certainly presents a safety issue and it is just encouraging it when she acknowledges it. Saying that it usually was one of the best parts of her shows and a pretty unique audience interaction when compared to her contemporaries. But I guess we will wait and see

I really hope not. It started getting out of hand. I remember seeing her in Dublin last year and during Telephone she got hit so hard in the face and I think it went into her eye because I could see her left eye streaming water after :(

By the end of it all I think she started getting annoyed by it tbh :sweat: On many shows I think she even asked for fans to stop throwing stuff but in a more polite way :sweat:

Archived