Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The problem with Gaga's tours in Australia: winter shows in ARENAS

Pop Muse Tumblr

Featured Posts

Pop Muse Tumblr

The thing that annoys me a lot is Gaga's trips to Australia during its winter (June-August).

This means that Gaga is confined to the smaller arenas during the winter months.

With the ARTRAVE Tour, Gaga will perform in most of the same arenas that she performed in back in 2010 and 2012.

People might pick up that Gaga has faded as a touring force in Australia, unlike P!nk (who performed even more shows at Rod Laver Arena in 2013 than in 2009) or Beyonce (whose number of shows grew between 2009 and 2013).

Gaga is now in the same league as Rihanna, Bruno Mars, etc who can only do 2 Rod Lavers or Allphones Arenas (based on the scheduling). This doesn't seem right at all.

Also, I am sick of arenas. I already saw Gaga at the Sydney Entertainment Centre in 2010 and Rod Laver Arena in 2012.

I want a different experience, so I will skip the ARTRAVE.

I will keep stanning by waiting for the next video, and maybe a stadium/festival date in the future.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I don't understand why you have to skip, though. Arena shows are so common, I don't see why you're freaking out.

Being in GA, it does suck that it's during winter because lining up is hell but it all ends up being worth it in the end!

And I would much rather an arena than a stadium, it feels way too disconnected at a stadium!

Robotboy

I want a different experience, so I will skip the ARTRAVE.

lol

anyway shes doing a smaller tour than BTW thats for sure. if it has to do with the success or her hip idk

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

what do you mean you want a "different experience"? if it's in an arena then so be it

but i do believe that the scheduling is annoying, she could fit in so many more shows

I don't think you should skip the concert just because it's in arena. It's not about the place, it's about the tour itself, it's message, music, Gaga, visuals, emotion, unity, good time. Who cares what place it is?

I don't get your point? She's playing the biggest arena in each state...

This tour isn't a stadium tour and she wouldn't be able to sell out a stadium which is why she isn't doing that. Allphones arena is huge and if she can sell out twice, that's a huge accomplishment.

She's only played the allphones arena ONCE. She played Sydney Entertainment Centre in 2010 and was meant to play Hordern before so there definitely has been growth in her touring ability 

It's not like winters in Australia are cold :awkney: it's just as 'cold' as autumn in Europe.

And I just think you're being a bit too whiny, so you'll skip seeing Gaga because the arena is the same? Isn't it about the experience from the show, and not the arena?

And finally, you already explained yourself why Gaga can't do stadiums in Australia :shrug: she's decayed.

Gurl you'll be missing a lot .

And you'll regret your decision once she reveals some info about the artRave. But by then the tickets would already have sold out.

iTyNhRG12hq3K.gif

Does Australia even have winters ?

"The average winter temperature is 16°C"

Don't understand ur concerns but ok. Let it out sis

:awkney:

GagaMyBlood95

I don't understand why you have to skip, though. Arena shows are so common, I don't see why you're freaking out.

this...

And she is obviously avoiding stadiums EVERYWHERE with this tour, not just Australia...

RAMROD

I really think you need to be grateful she is visiting at all to Australia,

since ARTPOP isn't doing very well there. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I really think you need to be grateful she is visiting at all to Australia,

since ARTPOP isn't doing very well there. :classy:

It's back in the top 20 sis  :pawsup:

Archived