💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Oh my god why doesn't she look like this more

Ascetic

Featured Posts

I think this is when she debuted Volantis:

tumblr_mw2rl4AIqe1qjdybto1_500.jpg

I just love dark hair on her and when she actually has eyebrows and minimal makeup :giveup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

She looks really 'normal' like this and whilst she does look gorgeous, a huge part of Gaga's image is that she chooses how she wants to look and doesn't adhere to normal standards of beauty. 

She looks really 'normal' like this and whilst she does look gorgeous, a huge part of Gaga's image is that she chooses how she wants to look and doesn't adhere to normal standards of beauty. 

I just want her to wear no makeup or anything

She looks so healthy and great :giveup:

this.

the b---h can look like a world renown super model when she wants to or she can chose to look like a 3 cent *****. Ha power :legend: 

this.

the b---h can look like a world renown super model when she wants to or she can chose to look like a 3 cent *****. Ha power :legend:

Fashion chameleon

Antichrist

:confused:

I agree! One of my favorite looks, actually. Reminded me of my favorite actress, which is kween Sarah Michelle Gellar :legend:

Buffy-buffy-summers-1211805_1024_768.jpg

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

this. If she wanted to she could look like any other dolled up popstar and yes she would look conventionally beautiful all the time but that isn't her style or anything new. I always liked the gags cause she broke these conventional boundaries about image

Archived