💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Most ICONIC Meltdown?

lazygaga

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

Were you here for the release of the BTW album cover?

No i wasn't. Was it bad? 

I was here for after the  Born This Way album came out onwards. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No i wasn't. Was it bad?

I was here for after the Born This Way album came out onwards.

People were convinced that the cover was a joke. They didn't believe her :toofunny: It was even worse because she was coming off of huge success and had never really disappointed her fan base before.

Daenerys

Meltdown threads make me so giddy!!! My personal favorite was the day Gaga announced the tour cancellation due to her hips. As devastating as it was, itt really brought this fan base together to support her.

(Skype Ball was horrendous too. Hooker made me 30 minutes late to work with those flop questions)

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

People were convinced that the cover was a joke. They didn't believe her :toofunny: It was even worse because she was coming off of huge success and had never really disappointed her fan base before.

how things have changed 8f70c6ea.gif 

what even happened on this day why do people keep mentioning it? 

(AM I A FLOP?)

It was pretty much the first sign of life after Gaga hadn't spoken to us in five months. She started changing things on her Twitter and there were a couple of legit "spin-off" Twitter accounts and Lady Starlight's Facebook account (I think) that were teasing us as well. It was REALLY exciting, but then everybody presumed we would get some kind of release date or something on July 4th, and we didn't. And there was a meltdown of epic proportions. 

It makes me sad that this era didn't deliver, because it was days like those that made it all seem so exciting. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

britneylopez99

It was pretty much the first sign of life after Gaga hadn't spoken to us in five months. She started changing things on her Twitter and there were a couple of legit "spin-off" Twitter accounts and Lady Starlight's Facebook account (I think) that were teasing us as well. It was REALLY exciting, but then everybody presumed we would get some kind of release date or something on July 4th, and we didn't. And there was a meltdown of epic proportions. 

It makes me sad that this era didn't deliver, because it was days like those that made it all seem so exciting. 

oh yeah, this was the pride rally right? where we got all the Terry photos of her backstage and she changed the national anthem lyrics ( :toofunny: ) i agree seeing all those pictures of her on her computer before going on and all of the new info from her really made it seem so exciting.. and now look at where we are.

oh yeah, this was the pride rally right? where we got all the Terry photos of her backstage and she changed the national anthem lyrics ( :toofunny: ) i agree seeing all those pictures of her on her computer before going on and all of the new info from her really made it seem so exciting.. and now look at where we are.

I'm not sure it was the day of the pride rally, but it was certainly within a few days of it. I think that's why her changing her Twitter became such a big deal. It felt like we were on the precipice of the ARTPOP era and it looked like it was going to be HUGE. And like you say, look where we are now.   :toofunny:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

LaLuna

Somehow I missed the whole Skype meltdown (where the heck was I??? :sick: ), but my favorite meltdown was when she unveiled the BTW album cover. EPIC :legend:

Everyone just refused to believe it was for real :lmao:

Archived