đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that we have ARTPOP for a while did it meet your expectations?

MoneyFameSex

206 members have voted

1. 1. Did ARTPOP meet your expectations

• OVER PASSED
    • YES
    • HALF/HALF
    • NO
    • UNDERWHELMING

Featured Posts

Album is awesome. The beginning promo and imagery also awesome. Random blackout #2 not so awesome. App not being what I expected nor enjoyed at all. Me not being upset that my phone can't do the app us a bad sign...

Favorite parts? The album itself, and the Japan promo.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

I didn't really have any expectations :flop: Although I guess I was expecting a little more, I think it's a pretty awesome and fun and loveable album :legend:

Bambino

Musically, I love it. Visually, it's a bit disappointing because we have barely seen anything :laughga: And we know Gaga wasn't allowed to reflect her own artistic visions so I kinda wanted to see what she really had.

ryhanna

I found the album quite underwhelming, and I still do although I'm enjoying it more now. 

It's not really the kind of album I'd buy if it weren't a Gaga album. 

Standouts remain ARTPOP, Swine, Venus and Do What U Want.

LaLuna

Yes it did. Apart from one or two songs I don't particularly care for, the album is amazing and I still listen to it all the time.

Also I'm quite pleased with the performances this era, Gaga keeps getting better and better as a performer and her vocals are flawless :legend:

I'm just sad that ARTPOP is not getting the success and praise it deserves :cry:

ChavaWM

To be honest, she never delivers what she describes

Born This Way was not techno-pop, most songs were very pop

Sledge hammering dance beats? I think Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover and Judas were the only ones who fit that description

ARTPOP was not very "rave" inspired, it's dance pop

I was expecting so much more from ARTPOP

Love Venus, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, Gypsy and ARTPOP but everything else doesn't do it for me

I do love MJH production!

Born This Way is so far still my fave Gaga album, Bloody Mary remains my favorite song of all time

Archived