💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW TOUR DATE: Tel Aviv, Israel - Sep 13, 2014

Tony31511

Featured Posts

**** it, she never came for the MB and BTWB to Israel.

And now, when I don't live there anymore, she comes?

and before the show that I'm going to!?!?! :fthis:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

Will she able to draw a 50,000+ audience though? :gum:

You better invite all your friends and family  :derpga:

On a second thought, she can definitely do it. :party:

yes I don't think ARTPOP success will be a factor at all, when it comes to Israel... because she will sing there for the first time (tour)  and the hype will be huge ... She is literally coming off TF, TFM, Born This Way and ARTPOP :D

IMMACULATE

Honey, lebanon is a mess of a country. Sometimes it sucks to be of Lebanese decent

**** it, she never came for the MB and BTWB to Israel.

And now, when I don't live there anymore, she comes?

and before the show that I'm going to!?!?! :fthis:

That sucks ! i know exactly how u feel Lebanese monsters, i'm Syrian and i know Gaga will never comes to my country anytime soon lol, hope she makes it to Dubai tho as that's where i live!

yes I don't think ARTPOP success will be a factor at all, when it comes to Israel... because she will sing there for the first time (tour)  and the hype will be huge ... She is literally coming off TF, TFM, Born This Way and ARTPOP :D

She already came to Tel Aviv in her early Fame era days, but now she's a whole a lot bigger than she was before.

She will definitely sell a lot of tickets, 4 of my friends texted me already saying that they want to go :giveup:

My brother is going to :giveup:

She already came to Tel Aviv in her early Fame era days, but now she's a whole a lot bigger than she was before.

She will definitely a lot of tickets, 4 of my friends texted me already saying that they want to go :giveup:

:party:

Archived