Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

I AM IN TEARS!

Rei

Featured Posts

Robotboy

YES IS SERIOUS FOR THE 100000th TIME!

well GUY will slay dark horse left and right dont worry.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just ASTONISHED by how many of you really think the Dark Horse video is tacky...are you sure you're not in denial??? Gaga has never had a video THAT big of a production before, not even Telephone (I think) or Bad Romance

I'm just ASTONISHED by how many of you really think the Dark Horse video is tacky...are you sure you're not in denial??? Gaga has never had a video THAT big of a production before, not even Telephone (I think) or Bad Romance

what production? everything was shot on a sound stage with green screen and the digitally put in  :toofunny:

what production? everything was shot on a sound stage with green screen and the digitally put in  :toofunny:

but the finished product blew everything out of the water!!!!

TheOriginalOne

Visually, it is a stunning video. But overall, it was very tacky. I mean, Cheetos and Twinkies? And she got burned by the hot Cheetos! Who gets burned by hot Cheetos?!?!

lmao

please

The video looks like a long Doritos commercial. It's a big joke.

Stop comparing that visual diarrhea to Gaga's artistry.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Visually, it is a stunning video. But overall, it was very tacky. I mean, Cheetos and Twinkies? And she got burned by the hot Cheetos! Who gets burned by hot Cheetos?!?!

only katy patra i guess :derpga:

i am still crying so hard please give me comfort please hug me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE THAT G.U.Y. PLEASE!!!!!

geopang

The music video was really nothing special and very try hard. If youre going for a ancient egyptian concept, at least make it serious, s-xy, and less corny

Archived