Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

I AM IN TEARS!

Rei

Featured Posts

Why is Katy's Dark Horse video SO GOOD!?!?!?! She gets such an ELABORATE set and AMAZING SPECIAL EFFECTS, cinematography, and even fashion!!! I wanna cry!!! It feels like she's stealing Gaga's spot as a creative/threatrical persona. The video just blew me away. Why can't Gaga work with amazing people like that??!!?! I mean I appreciate her integrity as a "real artist" and not a sellout, but doesn't she realize she can STILL be a greater artist by working with people who translate her visions to BETTER VISUALS?!?!?!

I'm so jealous and angry over the Dark Horse video I wanna cry...It's too good and it's what I wanted ARTPOP to be...  :cry:  :cry:      :emo:  :emo:

JUST LOOK AT THIS DAMN SCENE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. IT'S SO GOOD. I WANT GAGA TO BE LIKE THIS!!!

2cibd5d.png

EDIT: and she also STOLE GAGA'S WHITE WIG BEFORE GAGA COULD RELEASE HER VIDEO!!!!  :grr: now people are gonna think Gaga stole Katy's white wig if she releases a video with it!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! F***K!!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Gaga's next music video will be spectacular as she's worked with amazing people who can translate her visions to better visuals :yes:

Pierre

Why is Katy's Dark Horse video SO GOOD!?!?!?! She gets such an ELABORATE set and AMAZING SPECIAL EFFECTS, cinematography, and even fashion!

I love the video, but sorry, the sky in Machete Kills looksmore real that those special effect. :lmao:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Eh, I don't agree. Things like the Applause video far beat out Dark Horse to me.

Anyway, Gaga has a whole castle to herself + like 20 designers making her stuff :bunny:

Laceface

Gaga's next music video will be spectacular as she's worked with amazing people who can translate her visions to better visuals :yes:

Archived