Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

BTW to those of you still hating on the Fallon performance...

Ascetic

Featured Posts

I don't hate the performance, but I expected much much much more after all the wait, expectations & hype. Good for her though

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about...people appreciate the fact shes in the top 100 again? Yeesh. 

Look at the bright side of things guys. She delivered a fantastic performance of one of her most mysterious songs. A performance that people are generally enjoying!

Seriously

It's funny to see all of these people switching their stan cards for other artists, esp Beyonce just because of her sales :fan:

The amount of copies you have to sell to jump from the #300's to #90 is like 2k. 

Brooke Hoegan

If you want her to be able to pay for productions and other awesome performances, then yes :awkney:

:applause:  exactly, some people know it, some haven't got it .   yet

Seriously

It's funny to see all of these people switching their stan cards for other artists, esp Beyonce just because of her sales :fan:

IKR, how fickle can people be?  :toofunny:

Anyway, I loved the performance becaus it was good. Simple as that, although I'm also glad it boosted sales a little.

Wisdomless1

Yay for Gaga!

Let's celebrate all of her successes, rather than take a magnifying glass and make comparisons.

If most of us were her manager, she'd have fired us for trying to control her, so let's be fans and appreciate!

The amount of copies you have to sell to jump from the #300's to #90 is like 2k.

So she earned $30,000 (at least) from album sales on iTunes.

And her position doubled on Amazon

Why wouldn't you be excited that she's actually making money?

:applause: exactly, some people know it, some haven't got it . yet

Lol seriously do people expect these productions and videos to just happen?

Nobody is going to be her dancer, her editor, her graphic artist, or anything without a paycheck

:awkney:

So she earned $30,000 (at least) from album sales on iTunes.

And her position doubled on Amazon

Why wouldn't you be excited that she's actually making money?

I don't care about her making money lol. And I don't care about rankings either but I thought the thread title was hilarious. 

Also itunes, her label, managers, co-writers, producers, etc.. all get that money too. she probably makes no money off that. 

I don't care about her making money lol. And I don't care about rankings either but I thought the thread title was hilarious. 

Also itunes, her label, managers, co-writers, producers, etc.. all get that money too. she probably makes no money off that.

She makes a good percentage, which is why her net worth is 200m+

And the thread title was because for the past two days, people have really been bashing her for performing ARTPOP and saying it didn't help at all and was a useless and wasted performance

IKR, how fickle can people be?  :toofunny:

Anyway, I loved the performance becaus it was good. Simple as that, although I'm also glad it boosted sales a little.

The GP did too!

It's only little monsters bashing her, which is sad :awkney:

She makes a good percentage, which is why her net worth is 200m+

And the thread title was because for the past two days, people have really been bashing her for performing ARTPOP and saying it didn't help at all and was a useless and wasted performance

I loved the performance, and god knows I've hated almost everything she's done for the past 2 years it seems (a couple exceptions)

She pulled back and have a creative set up, the whole thing was very visually pleasing with no gimmicks. 

Who cares about what it did on the charts? Also even if she does have a good deal with percentage I still promise she makes little to no money off 2k albums being sold. Even smaller artists like Taio Cruz would make nothing off 2k sales lol

I loved the performance, and god knows I've hated almost everything she's done for the past 2 years it seems (a couple exceptions)

She pulled back and have a creative set up, the whole thing was very visually pleasing with no gimmicks.

Who cares about what it did on the charts? Also even if she does have a good deal with percentage I still promise she makes little to no money off 2k albums being sold. Even smaller artists like Taio Cruz would make nothing off 2k sales lol

Well the whole thing was that everyone was stating that it didn't help her in the charts and nobody liked it

It was beautifully simple, and many people did :)

Archived