Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

WATCH NOW: Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Miley

Featured Posts

A "dark horse" is just a metaphor for an underdog that ends up winning some sort of competition. It doesn't actually refer to a dark horse. :rip:

tumblr_mtffniXMkB1sij7hyo1_400.gif

boniva4lyfe

i don't like it, but i don't hate it either. i would have loved a dark video it would have suited the song better imo

Right.  She could have done something cute (still KP-ish) but witchy, like her other performance.  Parts were great tho 

JaggedMonster

No joke though, the video actually reminds me of Venus a whole lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH3WvI_S6-k

yesssss

Robotboy

ok this is really good. i loved the part with the yellow wig.

little pressed because i want videos from gaga :cry:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

This is AWFUL.

Who the **** told her this was funny? :lmao: We're all laughing at YOU, Katy. That's the real joke.

Way to ruin a great song with a **** video. And she needs to stop using other cultures because the social justice people are going to get on her ass once again.

This video is pathetic. Worse than Roar (and that was a cringe-fest).

DrewStevens

Yeah this sums up my thoughts better than I could. Roar and Unconditionally both had videos that suited it. This, for me, is probably Katy's most interesting and daring single, yet they ruined it with a joke of a video.

even Unconditionally had a video that suited the song, it wasn't childish at all. This video looks so childish while the song is quite s-xual and dark.

ryhanna

Oh man… There were parts that I really, really loved, but the silly attempts at comedy brought it way, way down for me.

I would have preferred it if they'd just made it a serious video with no visual gags. I mean, what's the point? There's nothing tongue-in-cheek about Dark Horse as a song, and there were some scenes in this video that could have made it a very epic and memorable video if they weren't turned into silly gags. Disappointing. :(

Gags is coming for her weave. Worst video Ive ever watched. :megaflop:

• Zilla locked this topic