💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

WATCH NOW: Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Miley

Featured Posts

LibraLove

lmao, religion is religion... You don't actually believe she'd include Mohamed or Allah in her videos, right? She'd say that was disrespectful as well.... It's hypocritical

Oh yes. I know. I wasn't saying it was right. I agree it's hypocritical. You should have heard me after her Grammys performance. DO. NOT. GET. ME. STARTED. lol

I still don't get how CandyLand relates to California, Unconditionally is a mess, and now this.

I KISSED A GIRL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HER KISSING GIRLS :what:

I forgot California Gurls :dead: :flop:

But I Kissed a Girl is also about having fun with girls :fan:

Honey Boo Boo

why does she so randomly use egyptian and asian themes in her songs without any connection? :duck:

:excuseme:

*Japanese themes

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

:excuseme:

*Japanese themes

Thats the thing. She made a japanese performance incorporatng and appropriating many eastern asian culture elements.

Haroon

s0Qen5q.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS PICTURE LOLOL :lmao:

The video looks fun, like it'll definitely keep me entertained :yes: I just expected it to be a dark video, which it doesn't seem to be :shrug: Someone said that it should be called 'Dark Camel' instead because of the Egyptian theme and I nearly choked :toofunny:

Chromatislaps

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS PICTURE LOLOL :lmao:

The video looks fun, like it'll definitely keep me entertained :yes: I just expected it to be a dark video, which it doesn't seem to be :shrug: Someone said that it should be called 'Dark Camel' instead because of the Egyptian theme and I nearly choked :toofunny:

It should be Dark Hippopotamus tbh8txt.png

Idk I feel like all of Gaga's videos have had SOME connection to the song. You and I was about her and then-fake boyfriend Taylor's relationship. Just Dance was set to a house party, which makes sense when you're drunk. ****, even Poker Face had some gambling and strip poker. LoveGame had her naked between Love and Fame, while Paparazzi is clearly evident. Bad Romance was about the story of a woman sold to the Russians, falling in love, and killing him. Telephone and Alejandro are the only ones I really don't get, though I suppose Alejandro showcases the relationships of male dominance over women (and other men). Applause had her iconic eras that made us give her the Applause she craves, and DWUW is :rip:

Nothing I Can Say portrays a relationship just like the song

Katy's videos have been showcasing her more than a story. The plot behind this one just doesn't even fit the song, it should be her rising to her strength and overcoming adversity not playing "Date the Egyptian"

Also, did she forget most of her audience is in school during this time? :fan:

True. But Hot N Cold, Thinking of You, Waking Up in Vegas, Teenage Dream, Firework, LFN, The One That Got Away, ET, Wide Awake and Roar all connect to the songs almost literally. I don't know, I personally enjoy when the imagery is outside the box/not just a literal depiction. Telephone is my favorite video. It's just personal preference i suppose :)

True. But Hot N Cold, Thinking of You, Waking Up in Vegas, Teenage Dream, Firework, LFN, The One That Got Away, ET, Wide Awake and Roar all connect to the songs almost literally. I don't know, I personally enjoy when the imagery is outside the box/not just a literal depiction. Telephone is my favorite video. It's just personal preference i suppose :)

Ironically Telephone is one of my least favorites :rip:

But I see the rest :)

• Zilla locked this topic