💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Would you want a half-assed DWUW video?

8Bit Heart

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

well, if she or her team felt it would only demage her, and that feeling was right as I think it was after those s-x-scene photos... then it was a good decision not to release it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Nothing at all. In reality I don't think those are the only two options though :shrug:

I would have liked it if she created a new music video or continued to work on the original until it was perfect. It might have been released too late for it to impact the charts, but she is about the music not the bling right?

This

GypsyPrince

Even something as basic as the Just Dance video would be nice. :coffee:

Anyway, Gaga's half-ass videos = other pop stars best videos so...

MoneyFameSex

I didn't want it to be a single anyway, that's why they can keep the video, too :later:

It's okay I'd rather see the new video for the new single

amen I never cared for DWUW

llbcherry

The way she talked about the video on that MSN interview, she seemed really proud of it, so I find it really odd that it was just scrapped.

Do we have confirmation that it is scrapped?

I would not want half-arsed, despite frustratiin and waiting..

Yes.

The way she talked about the video on that MSN interview, she seemed really proud of it, so I find it really odd that it was just scrapped.

Do we have confirmation that it is scrapped?

I would not want half-arsed, despite frustratiin and waiting..

We don't have confirmation, but the we also don't have the video, so...:giveup:

llbcherry

Yes.

We don't have confirmation, but the we also don't have the video, so...:giveup:

:cry: truth.

I mean, it would be completed by now. It's nearly March! I really wanted to see what we are "not ready for". My body is ready Gags! :giveup:

Depends. If it's just simple and basic that's better than nothing. TEOG video was fine.

Only if it was an embarrassing mess that would mean bad publicity and turning people off the song, should it be scrapped. Like 4 minutes of that Kelly dude dry humping her in black and white, mixed with some sub-MTN attempt at art school filmmaking that people would laugh at..

Depends. If it's just simple and basic that's better than nothing. TEOG video was fine.

Only if it was an embarrassing mess that would mean bad publicity and turning people off the song, should it be scrapped. Like 4 minutes of that Kelly dude dry humping her in black and white, mixed with some sub-MTN attempt at art school filmmaking that people would laugh at..

That's probably the original concept :awkney:

Archived