Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Imagine: The Fame > The Fame Monster > ARTPOP (no Born This Way)

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Whispering

Even though BTW wasn't one of my favorite albums or eras, it came from Gaga. It was her vision, her voice. I respect her more because of it.

Gaga's career is going to be marathon, not a sprint.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

But it hasn't been 10 years yet

10 years of what?

I don't recall the slayage of 21 being mentioned :legend:

21 album of the decade? :lmao:

Omegahedron

If Venus came instead of Born This Way, I think I would have had a multiple orgasm! The video wouldn't even have had you have been much different. Both would be set in space!

I do love Born This Way though. Album and Song

I can't at some of these responses...

Born This Way is my favorite album, it helped so many people, the music was amazing, and the era was flawless. :legend:

Then say goodbye to the epic SCHEISSE, to the amazing TEOG, to the ****fest GOVERNMENT HOOKER and to Born This Way (:

I think BTW will be more successful and not hurtful if the imagery was different.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Laceface

I couldn't without Born This Way. The message of that album is too strong and important, the tour etc, the impact it had on so many little monsters lives. Applause as last single too? :confused:

Versace

I agree on everything you said except the 3rd ARTPOP single should be Gypsy since hypothetically there is now BTW we need our Edge Of Glory and the 4th single needs to be a summer hit and since G.U.Y was already released MANiCURE would be the ideal 4th single choice.

No matter 2011 or now Sexxx Dreams wont do well on radios due to the word Sex and Aura would result in a Judas 2.0 in controversy factor and the GP wont relate to it at all.

And I agree BTW is an important album it has to exists but with a more toned down track list and better single (choices and timings) with less peachiness over all.

so this is the ideal Gaga career TF-TFM-AP-BTW

The Fame

1-Just Dance

2-Poker Face

3-Love Game

4-Paparazzi

The Fame Monster

1-Bad Romance

2-Telephone

3-Alejandro

4-Dance In The Dark

maybe:

5-Monster

ARTPOP

1-Venus

2-G.U.Y

3-Gypsy

4-MANiCURE

5-Applause

Born This Way

1-Born This Way

2-Marry The Night

(Judas released as a promo single with a video ala Beautiful Dirty Rich)

3-The Edge Of Glory

4-Scheisse

5-Hair

Perfect Eras

Mister G

The reason ARTPOP would have been accepted better if it was released after TFM is because it sounds dated.

It would have been hot **** in 2011, not 2013/2014.

Atleast Born This Way was different and didn't sound like stuff thats been on the radio for the past 3 years..

I disagree. I don't think ARTPOP's material is dated. Songs like Aura, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, ARTPOP, Gypsy and Applause to me at least don't sound like the music on the radio for the last 3 years. Born This Way stood out because the music was inspired by sounds of the 80's and early 90's but ARTPOP to me is the antithesis of Born This Way. It sounds more futuristic if anything.

Born This Way is by far what I prefer from Gaga. I'd rather have only Born This Way than these three albums (even if ARTPOP is really enjoying, and The Fame Monster made of classic and epic songs).

Archived