πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Will you ever forgive Gaga

carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I forgive her? Forgiving her would mean that she did something wrong in which she didn't so

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

DrewStevens

Alejandro wasn't exactly a hit.

Β 

It was #5 on the hot 100 and sold +2million copies. It did great compared to other tracks.

carrot stick

What is there to forgive?

Β 

It's a fan favourite. And many people have never got over it not being a single, and not getting a video. That song means so much to so many of us.Β 

ryhanna

It's a fan favourite. And many people have never got over it not being a single, and not getting a video. That song means so much to so many of us.

So I should hold it against her for not pandering to the fans? I don't know man, if you're not over it by now then idk what to say. :rofl:

The visuals (video and AI performance) would have been probably pretty similar to what Alejandro got, as her vibe and ideas with Steven Klein would have been the same, she was writing Born This Way, so she was already thinking of ways to express her support for the LGBT community, with for example, men in high heels in the video, my guess is that she would have used the DITD theme to talk about gay men in the closet that still need to "dance in the dark" because they arent ready to come out yet, which would have been a nice prelude to the Born This Way theme, idk, im high and its 4:30 am lol

Β 

but I personally prefer DITD just for us, a fanbase hit, because we all like it for what it is, not for how much it sold, how well it charted or how many views it got, just for the amazing song it is and the awesome performances it got

Mehhh, there's nothing to forgive really :shrug: I loved 'Alejandro' anyway, less than 'Dance In The Dark', but still :sweat: Plus the video for 'Alejandro' is stunning :saira: What I wouldn't have forgiven would be if she'd made 'Speechless' or 'Teeth' the 3rd single :toofunga:

Thank GOD that didn't happen though. :toofunny:

Why would I hold such a silly thing against her? It's her music/career. It might have been interesting if things went the other way, but I'm not one of those people who even worry about such things. There are BIGGER fish to fry. Not even first world worthy problem. Holding something like that against her borders on hysteria.

πŸ–€ 𖀓 β™ οΈŽ

Interlude

Alejandro is amazing and the video is just :legend:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

carrot stick

Why would hold such a silly thing against her? It's her music/career. It might have been interesting if things went the other way, but I'm not one of those people who even worry about such things. There are BIGGER fish to fry. Not even first world worthy problem. Holding something like that against her borders on hysteria.

Β 

Maybe I'm just a passionate Gaga fan, unlike you obviously. Dance In The Dark is an amazing song and could have been iconic. The GP hardly even know Alejandro. I wish Gaga had of listened to us fans when she made the decision.Β 

carrot stick

Β 

Plus it wasn't Gaga's fault or decision, the label pushed for Alejandro.

Β 

'Originally, "Dance in the Dark" was planned to be released as the third single from The Fame Monster, as a preference of Gaga's record label. The singer's own choice, "Alejandro", initially saw poor reception in terms of radio play, thereby was not seen as a viable choice for a single. A quarrel then arose between Gaga and her label where "Alejandro" was ultimately chosen to be released.'Β 

Gaga is Life

I don't think I'll ever loose the utter emotional urge I have for Dance In The Dark to have become a worldwide single during TFM era :giveup: Although if it were to replace a single, I would've replaced it with Telephone :spin:

Bellatrix

Why would I forgive her? Forgiving her would mean that she did something wrong in which she didn't so

Except that DITD is a flawless song she paid dust toΒ  :cry:

Archived