đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Alijandro

I'm selling my LMZ tickets for the 24th August show coz I can't make it on that day due to unforeseen circumstances T_T

So does anybody wanna buy them or know anybody who wants to buy them? 

I'm thinking of selling them at AUD300 (price is negotiable I guess) and yes I know they're available on Ticketek as well but yea I'm selling them cheaper than face value so yep...

VIP tickets cant be transferred I am pretty sure. If somebody wanted early entry they need to use ID of the purchaser, and I am 90% sure there isnt provisions for transfers. Your best bet may be to try and sell them just as a regular GA ticket which I am pretty sure wont need ID to use, but you should probably call ticketek to get the details. 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

limcong96

I saw artRAVE promo outside Melbourne Uni just last week! But it was covered up by another poster when I passed by this morning smfh 
https://twitter.com/insomniac_cong/status/494096648478289920

VIP tickets cant be transferred I am pretty sure. If somebody wanted early entry they need to use ID of the purchaser, and I am 90% sure there isnt provisions for transfers. Your best bet may be to try and sell them just as a regular GA ticket which I am pretty sure wont need ID to use, but you should probably call ticketek to get the details. 

Well the tickets were purchased by a friend of mine, she basically just gave me a letter of authority to collect them so I assume it would be the same if I sell them... I don't know. I guess I'll call Ticketek

somechick

Does anyone know if we get to buy merch before the show? I really wanna get the SLAY, YAAAS and swinefest tees  (I'm lmz) 

At most shows they did get some time to buy some according to other peoples accounts, so hopefully you will. :)

somechick

Still yet to see ANY promo in person, even on tv

same....but I usually walk on la trobe which has no buses and crappy old trams. Although Queen st in the evenings has lots of buses going past. I saw 3 pass at the lights tonight but no artrave posters on them. :(

Edited by somechick

jojo Freud

same....but I usually walk on la trobe which has no buses and crappy old trams. Although Queen st in the evenings has lots of buses going past. I saw 3 pass at the lights tonight but no artrave posters on them. :(

I live near a station and a bus hub. Im out there every morning/ night to catch a train during peek hour and nothing -.- 

somechick

I live near a station and a bus hub. Im out there every morning/ night to catch a train during peek hour and nothing -.- 

oh, that's disappointing. I also wonder how come 2DayFM is having a comp in Sydney, but Fox is not doing that here. I mean it's basically the same station, just a different name for NSW and Vic.

jojo Freud

oh, that's disappointing. I also wonder how come 2DayFM is having a comp in Sydney, but Fox is not doing that here. I mean it's basically the same station, just a different name for NSW and Vic.

Yeh I don't understand that, its the same management. Idk why they used different names tbh 

EDIT: I see about like 50 buses a day, its disappointing not to see a single one with an artrave poster on it

Edited by guymonster1

Alijandro

I guess they're doing it to coincide with the ARTPOP gallery thing or whatever? If this "new single" think isnt just some radio station bull**** and is legit, I will be so pissed off if she only does it for Sydney 

somechick

I guess they're doing it to coincide with the ARTPOP gallery thing or whatever? If this "new single" think isnt just some radio station bull**** and is legit, I will be so pissed off if she only does it for Sydney 

But I mean it's good promo right to have a competition? And I thought that the ARTPOPgallery was meant to be at all the Aussie shows...so now it's just at the Sydney ones? Why do Sydney always get everything? They got Monster Hall, give stuff to another city. ;) I mean I'm going to the Sydney shows, but yeah i agree, why just play a new single for 2 of the Aussie shows? Seems like a snub to the rest of the Aussie fans (assuming it's true, and i'm not sure it is).

Alijandro

But I mean it's good promo right to have a competition? And I thought that the ARTPOPgallery was meant to be at all the Aussie shows...so now it's just at the Sydney ones? Why do Sydney always get everything? They got Monster Hall, give stuff to another city. ;) I mean I'm going to the Sydney shows, but yeah i agree, why just play a new single for 2 of the Aussie shows? Seems like a snub to the rest of the Aussie fans (assuming it's true, and i'm not sure it is).

They probably just mean GUY :laughga: 

But last I heard, they were having mini ARTPOP gallery's around the country which culminate in Sydney? but who knows. 

somechick

They probably just mean GUY :laughga: 

But last I heard, they were having mini ARTPOP gallery's around the country which culminate in Sydney? but who knows. 

lol yeah they keep changing the gallery stuff. lol

Well if they mean GUY they are lying about Sydney peeps being the first to see it live. hehe

Blake

The stuff about the ARTPOP Gallery.....

There will be a mini gallery that travels around with the tour, but then the main, massive exhibition will be in Sydney after the artRAVE ends.