💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Ahhh man what an awesome night. I danced so much. I'vegotta say, I actually enjoyed myself more that at the BTWB. And I tonight Starlight's set was pretty good! A little repetitive but you could tell she was having fun and the group I was with was dancing a fair bit.

I stood in the middle of the GA area in front of the stage. Decent views for most of the show - obviously couldn't see her during Dope/BTW but that's what the screens are for. Did manage to run to the other side during Gypsy and we actually managed to get up close which was awesome.

Judas was great, Swine was incredible live, absolutely had a religious experience within the first minute of ARTPOP. Gaga slated effortlessly.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

amyinwonderland

Agree agree agree.

I loved how she sang dope, it was beautiful. Ah the whole energy, everything was perfect.

Have fun those going tonight!!

Especially anyone in APZ ;)

Loved the show last night. Already in line for lmz (again) today! Was my fiances first gaga concert and he really enjoyed himself.... Converted ;)

I'm in LMZ, it's 4pm and there's 10 people :flop: They only sold 30 total :flop:

Hopefully they sold a lot more GA haha

On ticketek the GA is sold out and now it says b reserve is single seats too

jojo Freud

In A- reserve I cant get anymore that 2 tickets, this is a good sign. Maybe there is hope for tonight

I cant get 8 tickets in a row in any section

jojo Freud

Can we bring cameras in? Do they mind if we hide it in our bags? 

they check your bags, my friend bought her ipad to take pictures but an ipad and camera are hardly the same thing

note: the ticket says no cameras

Edited by guymonster1

glockenpop

they check your bags, my friend bought her ipad to take pictures but an ipad and camera are hardly the same thing

note: the ticket says no cameras

Previous concerts I've brought in a small digital camera I hid at the bottom of my bag, they didn't check that far. Dunno how they deal with it now though... 

Point and shoots are fine but not slr (pro cameras with changable lenses).

Only 16 tickets sold for lmz. Mine say 15 and 16.... I also saw one on gumtree so that might make it one less

i cant see

Oh yeah, there was one of those that I wanted to know what it was too coz i really like it. I even recorded some of it. :dies:

i did too, i wish i recorded all of them lol. I'm gonna try to shazam one of them. Dumb app better find it