Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

somechick

Haha, not they don't. Only for events such as basketball and tennis they extend the seats down 

*phew* Great. :D 

Wow it's only like a month till the Perth show now!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

ThatSLAYGUY

*phew* Great. :D 

Wow it's only like a month till the Perth show now!

Oh Be still my heart  :dead:

legit almost went into cardiac arrest when mum reminded me this morning  :P

somechick

Oh Be still my heart  :dead:

legit almost went into cardiac arrest when mum reminded me this morning  :P

lol well don't do that, or else you might not make it to the show. :p

Elizabeth

I've been hearing plenty of ads of Nova!

Good! Hopefully it will encourage people to buy tickets! 

somechick

I've been hearing plenty of ads of Nova!

About damn time! Less than a month now! Still excited even though it'll be my 6th show....but I just got a new camera to try out. hahaha

Essence

I had so much fun at the artRAVE in LA that I was considering flying to Perth to visit my cousins/get an excuse to come to another show :dies:

Edited by Essence

somechick

I had so much fun at the artRAVE in LA that I was considering flying to Perth to visit my cousins/get an excuse to come to another show :dies:

lol Perth needs all the help it can get with ticket sales... do it. :p

Essence
lol Perth needs all the help it can get with ticket sales... do it. :p
I do miss those cousins of mine........ :excited2:

Essence

hahaha would be a good opportunity. ;)
That's so awesome that you're going to so many shows :) You're truly getting a more-than-thorough artRAVE experience :)

Your presence on this forum is very helpful and positive and I think I along with many others appreciate that! :)

somechick

That's so awesome that you're going to so many shows :) You're truly getting a more-than-thorough artRAVE experience :)

Your presence on this forum is very helpful and positive and I think I along with many others appreciate that! :)

I'm making up for the cancelled BTWB shows. :dies: I was meant to go to 4 of those (so glad I got to go to one in Melb at least since many people missed out completely), so now I'm just kinda doing those 4, plus I would have likely done 5-6 artrave shows anyway....and I've added a few more since I love the show so much. It's so fun, plus it means i get to travel, which I also love to do.

Glad to help out where i can. :)

But seriously....come to Perth. Gags needs the money. lmao

Essence

I'm making up for the cancelled BTWB shows. :dies: I was meant to go to 4 of those (so glad I got to go to one in Melb at least since many people missed out completely), so now I'm just kinda doing those 4, plus I would have likely done 5-6 artrave shows anyway....and I've added a few more since I love the show so much. It's so fun, plus it means i get to travel, which I also love to do.

Glad to help out where i can. :)

But seriously....come to Perth. Gags needs the money. lmao

I would love to but unfortunately my grandmother is visiting LA for a few weeks right during the Australian leg and it would be flat out rude to vacation in Australia when she came all the way to visit her family :rofl: Edited by Essence

somechick

I would love to but unfortunately my grandmother is visiting LA for a few weeks right during the Australian leg and it would be flat out rude to vacation in Australia when she came all the way to visit her family :rofl:

lol but you'd also be going to visit family. :p