• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause: #11

Do What U Want: #21

ARTPOP: #2

K. That's all. Bye

30wb77b.jpg

Mr straw man, what is your point? Fans don't deserve her to tour because her album didn't chart as well as with Born This Way?

Not every body lives for the charts...

Mr straw man, what is your point? Fans don't deserve her to tour because her album didn't chart as well as with Born This Way?

Not every body lives for the charts...

I was ****ing kidding :awkney:

why does she has less dates than BTW ball? I mean yes she will add several more dates, but still. Is it because she is already less relevant ant she can't sell more or what?

why does she has less dates than BTW ball? I mean yes she will add several more dates, but still. Is it because she is already less relevant ant she can't sell more or what?

There are less dates everywhere compared to the btwb. They're playing it safe.

RAMROD

WOOOT, the pre-sale is today, guise.

Get ready Australians, it will be a blood bath. :creepflop:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I remember what it was with the Born This Way Ball there, like it was such a smash, the sales were CRAZY, it was her best leg off the btw ball.... and now there are like only 4 dates for Aussies. I hope they are enough and I wish good luck to aussies, trynna get tix :hug:

HermioneGranger

I remember what it was with the Born This Way Ball there, like it was such a smash, the sales were CRAZY, it was her best leg off the btw ball.... and now there are like only 4 dates for Aussies. I hope they are enough and I wish good luck to aussies, trynna get tix :hug:

If they sell out she might add more dates though.

Archived