Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

artRave: Australian dates; PRESALE: Feb 21; GENERAL: Feb 25

Admiin

Featured Posts

Guys, I used that link and used the code VENUS and it worked. I bought 2 LMZ tix for Brisbane :D

It is not letting me buy my ticket!! I only want 1 and it's only asking me for an AMEX card which I don't have! :(

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not letting me buy my ticket!! I only want 1 and it's only asking me for an AMEX card which I don't have! :(

you have to wait till the other presale if you dont have AMEX

Guys, I used that link and used the code VENUS and it worked. I bought 2 LMZ tix for Brisbane :D

I don't know how, unless you have an American Express card. There's no drop down menu to select a different card type, no matter what is clicked.

:sick:

thatfoxyfeeling

Did you click the link in the email sent with the code??

OHHH. I might know why it won't work for you guys!!!!!!

I had my card details saved in my account, I just had to enter my CSV.

If you go into your account settings, and put your card details in there you should be able to bypass the AMEX issue.

I got my tickets straight away with the LM password. No problems at all. :party: PS : Two stages, two runaways connecting them.

Same as me! I used my MasterCard too!

If you go into your account settings, and put your card details in there you should be able to bypass the AMEX issue.

Mine was the same... but it worked for me once I had logged out. I ended up jumping on my laptop and was able to buy them using it, and the code you linked at the top of the page. 

Save your credit card details to your account, then log out, click the link and go through until prompted to log in. 

That's how I got it to work. 

SEX MUFFIN

To make it easier, create a ticketek account first, put in your card details and then go to the link through littlemonsters.com

I clicked the link in the email

I typed in VENUS

I selected 1 x Fan Club Presale Admit for GA

And where I go to pay it only asks me for an AMEX card even though I have my card details saved

thatfoxyfeeling

Click this link -> http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?pp=QFANC&sh=LADYGPRE14

PASSWORD = VENUS, make sure it's in capitals.

Save your credit card details to your account before you purchase the tickets, otherwise you will only be able to use an AMEX card.

I clicked the link in the email

I typed in VENUS

I selected 1 x Fan Club Presale Admit for GA

And where I go to pay it only asks me for an AMEX card even though I have my card details saved

It wouldn't work when I selected Fan Club Admit, select the other one. 

Hey so whats the verdict on the AMEX issue, just make sure its the right link, VENUS in capitals, dont chose the 'fan presale' option of the two and have your card details saved? 

Praying it works normally for the Perth pre-sale

thatfoxyfeeling

Hey so whats the verdict on the AMEX issue, just make sure its the right link, VENUS in capitals, dont chose the 'fan presale' option of the two and have your card details saved? 

Praying it works normally for the Perth pre-sale

Yes, I had no issues and I used a Visa card.

I got pretty good tickets to the Melbourne show! Almost directly in front of the middle of the stage and up higher. That pre-sale was nice and drama-free.

Archived