💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga posts selfie & explains importance of music to her (LM)

Sexxx

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really need this right now. I produced a killer song, but no matter how many times I record my vocals, I just don't like it. I won't give up.

She looks good.

But I'm kinda tired of her giving us messages or telling us how important music for her. I mean we all know that right? Isn't it time to move on?

Her being quiet about videos and doing this stuff is making me crazy. :noparty:

I think she's doing this on purpose and I think it's awesome.

People need to realize that she isn't some servant for her fans or the public to do whatever they want her to. No matter what she does at this point, she knows that there will continue to be constant expectations, most which are set so high by the fans themselves that they can never be met. So why announce anything? Why give people that extra tool to set themselves up.

We all know she hasn't been very good at keeping her word this last era, so now she is keeping quiet so that no one can say "but you said ____" and fans are having such a fit. I loved her response to "Gaga you can't wear that!"..."I can do whatever I want."

Let her do what she wants (not talking specifically to you on this haha). It's not up to the fans to make her choices or call out her future just because she performed a song they didn't want to hear, or said something they are sick of hearing. If it bothers them that much then they simply should't buy the music. Don't buy a ticket. Don't watch her performances.

There are many other artists out there that act as puppets to the GP and may be better suited for a good number of the constant nay sayers on this forum.

Thank God she is holding her own though, truly shows she is sticking to the plan this time and doing what she wants regardless of the backlash she might receive from it.

Archived