Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Is ARTPOP the new single?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

At this point, it seems to me like Gaga did perform the song ARTPOP and not GUY on the Tonight Show. But why do you guys think is Gaga's reasoning for this? Is ARTPOP going to be the new single? Or is Gaga simply performing it just to promote more of the album?

Afterall, interscope and Gaga haven't officially confirmed GUY as the new single. And the Hearts Castle video and the GUY song might be released at a later point after a different 3rd single.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a feeling that tonight she premiered the lead single from Act 2, titled "YAS" and she's been telling all of the fans in NYC to say it for promo.

Bookmark me.

:classy:

ARTPOP is not the single, G.U.Y. is being sent to radios, i'm done with this discuss, because it's kinda clear tbh

rubytuesday

It could be.  She could perform ARTPOP on the piano and then perform the new single if ARTPOP isn't the single.  Do musical stars on The Tonight Show only perform once?  

I have a harder time believing that she's only going to play an acoustic song than ARTPOP being the new single.  Or was it confirmed that she performs the studio version of ARTPOP too, like half and half?

Archived