đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in NYC tonight! (leaving the TS studio & returning home)

gagaconvert

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This outfit sort of reminds me of the one she wore at the 2010 VMAs, the red carpet one.

Both are very artsy.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

elijahfan

:awkney:

you know there are ppl who have never even seen her live don't be an egoist 

You misunderstand what I meant. I wish for everybody to see her at least once in their lives. What I'm fairly against is the constant harassment she has to deal with by certain fans. It gets to a point where it's not about Gaga anymore, but it's about them. It's about getting the most pictures, the most exposure in the fanbase. She's the subject of what I find to be an unhealthy self-centered little collection, and I'm not saying this out of jealousy because, as you pointed out, I've met Gaga myself.

I wish more different people could meet her and get a picture with her. My comment was everything but selfish.

AdelaAngelo

You misunderstand what I meant. I wish for everybody to see her at least once in their lives. What I'm fairly against is the constant harassment she has to deal with by certain fans. It gets to a point where it's not about Gaga anymore, but it's about them. It's about getting the most pictures, the most exposure in the fanbase. She's the subject of what I find to be an unhealthy self-centered little collection, and I'm not saying this out of jealousy because, as you pointed out, I've met Gaga myself.

I wish more different people could meet her and get a picture with her. My comment was everything but selfish.

ok you are right. i'm sorry for calling you that but i'm just tired of people who don't appreciate what they've got (as you mentioned those 'monsters' who lately seem they only want to get fame through gaga and don't actually care about her) but you are def not one of them! 

Archived