• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

gagaisitalian

I have a quick question, Jay!

A while back you told me that a good place to get textures was swimchick but ever since her site went down I haven't been able to find good photoshop resources. What sites do you recommend?

I would like to request a: Set

The size I would like it to be is: You can chose the size you can handle best with :D

The image(s) I'd like you to use: [1] (you probably have to use a bit of Topaz here) [2] and if you want to, [3]

The text I would like to include is: " Nicht tut für immer weh " & " Elif Demirezer " (capital / small letters doesn't play any role )

Border / Style can be made by your creativity :D

I'm really excited how it'll turn out, since I've never requested something from you before ! :D

♥

Edited by Maix

JaysAMess

I really love your style Jay ♥

Why thank you. :)

I have a quick question, Jay!

A while back you told me that a good place to get textures was swimchick but ever since her site went down I haven't been able to find good photoshop resources. What sites do you recommend?

There's deviantart (which i'm sure you know about) and I use Texturize too.

I'm really excited how it'll turn out, since I've never requested something from you before ! :D

♥

I'll have it done soon. :)

Jay u are the best here U.U

Nooooo way. There's so many great artists on here. But thank you for the sweet compliment. :)

Brenda Meeks

Jay, I have a request for you babay <3

The size I would like it to be is: Av 180x200 Sig 600x300

The image(s) I'd like you to use: Any from Gaga on the Mugler runway and any from Porcelain's Last.FM

The text I would like to include is: This is what Government Hookery Looks Like

The style I want is: Well, GH makes me think of dark colors. TIWRNRLL makes me think of dark reds. So I would love if it was a gothic redish style.

The border I want is: None

<3 Thank you boo.

JaysAMess

That Slay Reign Just Won't Stop Slayin' [slaying Requests] (SlaysABabe Request Thread)

DEAD.

Jay, I have a request for you babay <3

The size I would like it to be is: Av 180x200 Sig 600x300

The image(s) I'd like you to use: Any from Gaga on the Mugler runway and any from Porcelain's Last.FM

The text I would like to include is: This is what Government Hookery Looks Like

The style I want is: Well, GH makes me think of dark colors. TIWRNRLL makes me think of dark reds. So I would love if it was a gothic redish style.

The border I want is: None

<3 Thank you boo.

I'll have that done soon. :D

JaysAMess

Casey: I did a coloured version and a b&w version. I personally prefer the b&w one, but the choice is yours, of course. :)

RGVVY.jpg

jKPVH.png

ChmNe.jpg

RhVC3.png

In love with the Kristen banner. Keep slaying me.

Thank youuu. I love your set. <3

Edited by JaysAMess

Casey: I did a coloured version and a b&w version. I personally prefer the b&w one, but the choice is yours, of course. :)

RGVVY.jpg

jKPVH.png

ChmNe.jpg

RhVC3.png

Thank youuu. I love your set. <3

Amazing! <3

Brenda Meeks

RGVVY.jpg

jKPVH.png

ChmNe.jpg

RhVC3.png

Oh my ****ing god! They are both so amazing I have no clue which one to use!! D: I will have to save them both and just switch when I feel like a change I suppose! O.O Thank you soo ****ing much!! :hug::hug: <3

JaysAMess

Amazing! <3

Thank youuu. :)

Oh my ****ing god! They are both so amazing I have no clue which one to use!! D: I will have to save them both and just switch when I feel like a change I suppose! O.O Thank you soo ****ing much!! :hug::hug: <3

Haha aww. You're welcome! :hug: