Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mistake or Design.. [Revamped | Taking Requests]

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

I LOVE THEM!!!! Suggestion though if it's ok...I'm sorry, and I didn't mean to say it, but now I see what I said :flop:

Could you change the text to maybe something a little more readable? Or maybe just the color? I'm so sorry! Like I said, no rush at all!

So I just made the text a little brighter, but if you'd rather I changed the font itself, let me know..

uF7XL.png

Whoa, Jay! I love your new set! So gorgeous!

Oh thank you so much! :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

So I just made the text a little brighter, but if you'd rather I changed the font itself, let me know..

uF7XL.png

I LOVE IT.

:hug: Thank you sooo muh Jay! :sara:

Congrats on 100 pages Jay! :party:

Alsooo I am off of school all week next week and we haven't done a collab in a while so I'm thinking now might be a good time, if you're interested? :D

I would like to request: A set

The size i'd like it to be is: 600x600 and whatever the biggest avatar size is...120x120?

The image(s) i'd like you to use:

[Avatar]

The text I'd like you to use: I can't change. I don't know how.

The mood/theme i'd like it to be is: Gothic yet s-xy

Other information: (this is if you want to be extremely detailed with your request) If possible, could you make the Dita image waist up, so you can't see that she's sitting on a toilet....There's a sentence I didn't know I'd ever write.

As always, take your time and lemme know if an image(s) is unworkable :) Thank you!

JaysAMess

Congrats on 100 pages Jay! :party:

Alsooo I am off of school all week next week and we haven't done a collab in a while so I'm thinking now might be a good time, if you're interested? :D

You're in the future, i'm still on page 99 haha. And yeah, that sounds good to me!

That's no problem, I should have it made tonight.

One question, do you want the Gaga image included in the sig aswell as the avatar or do you just want it as the avatar?

That's no problem, I should have it made tonight.

One question, do you want the Gaga image included in the sig aswell as the avatar or do you just want it as the avatar?

Just the avatar please.

JaysAMess

*psd_10___rihanna_by_weweresobeautiful-d4ut97q.jpg

*- Click to download.

*- Contains 4 psds: Music of The Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad and Rated R.

*- Credit me once the first time you use it.

*- I'm always interested to see what you've used the psd(s) on, so show me! If you want to that is..

*- Finally, enjoy.

*psd_10___rihanna_by_weweresobeautiful-d4ut97q.jpg

*- Click to download.

*- Contains 4 psds: Music of The Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad and Rated R.

*- Credit me once the first time you use it.

*- I'm always interested to see what you've used the psd(s) on, so show me! If you want to that is..

*- Finally, enjoy.

Wow, this one looks like one of your best PSDs yet! I love the kind of shiny look to it :) I'll definitely try it this week.

You're in the future, i'm still on page 99 haha. And yeah, that sounds good to me!

4HY0T.jpg:huh:

And does tomorrow night sound good for the collab?

And thanks for the PSDs! I'm going to use them in some photography I'm editing right now. :D

JaysAMess

Sorry for not getting your set completed tonight. I'll definitely have it made later today.

Wow, this one looks like one of your best PSDs yet! I love the kind of shiny look to it :) I'll definitely try it this week.

Yeah, i'm pretty pleased with the outcomes. Thank you. :D

Definitely downloading that. :D

Hope it works nicely for you!

4HY0T.jpg:huh:

And does tomorrow night sound good for the collab?

And thanks for the PSDs! I'm going to use them in some photography I'm editing right now. :D

It's been happening recently. A few people are a couple pages ahead of others.

Hm.. yeah, tomorrow night sounds good to me!

Hope they work nicely for your photos!

Beautiful psd Jay

Thanks Kacy.

How's this? :)

wxSUm.jpg

as1QK.png

I love it but could you make the two end pictures a little more visible so the texture doesn't hide them too much. Love how you can't tell dita's on the loo haha

I would like to request, A set:

plz dont put the first picture, just the other 3 ones... ;)

i533807_700.jpg

the avi with this one:

d-1.jpg

Quote: You Are The Greatest Thing To Me

size: the same size as my current siggy.