• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

Justin: If you want me to re-do it, then let me know.

jA6n7.jpg

bRwQY.png

ReEgl.png

ZEyP2.png

YAAAAAAAS. LOVE IT. Hard time choosing which one to put on :cry:

JaysAMess

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Thank you!

YAAAAAAAS. LOVE IT. Hard time choosing which one to put on :cry:

So glad you like it. :cry:

Your sigs for Beyonce are always some of my faves.

D'aw thanks Brian. :sweat:

Looks great. ^_^

Thank you, lovely. :heart:

Okay, this request will be kind of tricky, specially cause now the size of the maximum signature has been changed.

Signature:

The size I would like it to be is:

Maximum allowed.

The image(s) I'd like you to use:

This time I'll be kind of picky, but it's only because I never really thought so much about a signature before, if you want to do a freestyle version it's fine, but I want to see if it works the way I'm imagining in my head.

Image 1 (If it doesn't work quite well I'll try to get a new unicorn, if it's possible for you to add the heart too I'll be really pleased :hug:)

Image 2

Image 3 (I want this one to be on the center of the signature)

Image 4 (I want this one to be opposed to picture number 2, preferably this on the bottom left and the number 2 on the bottom right or something)

Image 5 (On the left)

Image 6 (On the right)

The text I would like to include is:

I want the lyrics:

We can be strong, we can be strong

Out on this lonely run on the road to love

We can be strong, we can be strong

Follow that unicorn on the road to love

Preferably located under picture number 3.

To sum it up, this is how I see it in my head: http://i44.tinypic.com/bga82a.png

The style I want is:

I don't know what kind of vibe you get from Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), otherwise I'd say for you to listen to it and go with what you feel. This is kinda how I feel:

I want it to be sad (like picture 2), but at the same time uplifting (like picture 3) instead of ultra emo sad. I want it to be kinda of magical, very fairytale and "unicorn-y" (like picture 4 and the draw I made).

I don't know if you get what I'm saying, it's hard to describe how I feel towards this song, I just want it to be awesome. :rofl:

The border I want is:

Up to you.

Sorry for being so picky! This time I'll admit I was, but as I said, if you want to go freestyle you can, I'd just like to see if the way it is in my head will work.

Maximum size.

Same style as the signature.

Could you please try three different pics?

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

That's it. :ph34r:

:unicorn:

JaysAMess

I've no idea how this will turn out since one of them is a drawing and another has a black background.

Not to mention the way you want them positioned will be tough, especially since you want 6 images on a 600x300 base.

It might look messy/crowded. Since it's a detailed request, I'll work on it tomorrow, that way i'm more active rather than lazy. :sweat:

I've no idea how this will turn out since one of them is a drawing and another has a black background.

Not to mention the way you want them positioned will be tough, especially since you want 6 images on a 600x300 base.

It might look messy/crowded. Since it's a detailed request, I'll work on it tomorrow, that way i'm more active rather than lazy. :sweat:

If it doesn't work the way I picture you can try it your way! :)

And if the drawing doesn't work I'll get a better unicorn, that's why I asked you before if it was possible for you to make it into a sig.

Worst case scenario we make it just 4 or less pictures instead of 6.

JaysAMess

If it doesn't work the way I picture you can try it your way! :)

And if the drawing doesn't work I'll get a better unicorn, that's why I asked you before if it was possible for you to make it into a sig.

Worst case scenario we make it just 4 or less pictures instead of 6.

I actually thought you meant just cropping the drawing. But i'll try your way, of course.

I actually thought you meant just cropping the drawing. But i'll try your way, of course.

Guess I should've been more specific. :dies:

JaysAMess

Diego: Before I go ahead and make the avatar, how's this?

gLM1x.png

Im going to do a freestyle one too, since I have a pretty cool image in my head.

gLM1x.png

Im going to do a freestyle one too, since I have a pretty cool image in my head.

tumblr_lj5wtd6pXS1qixleeo1_400.gif

OMFG!! It's so damn perfect!!!

gLM1x.png

Thanks you, Gab. :)

Diego: Freestyle..

97eg6.png

Sorry I didn't see you had posted it over 1 hour ago. :rofl:

Freestyle is better, it looks too clustered in the first one cause of the maximum size allowed, I wish it could be bigger. :(

But yours is perfect. :worship:

Just one thing, could you please fix the lyrics to

"we can be strong, we can be strong

out on this lonely run on the

road to love

we can be strong, we can be strong

follow that unicorn on the

road to love"

And maybe emphasize the words lonely, unicorn and road to love?

I love the moon you added behind the unicorn and the blur around its horn, it's perfect. :worship2:

Edited by Zarkkast