💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mistake or Design.. [Revamped | Taking Requests]

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

Shadow

You're still flawless despite the new size restriction.<3

I agree. Jays still works wonders even with the restrictions. His work shall remain flawless! :legend:

However, I do agree the expression is limited because of the size. These are unfortunate times. :(

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

LipglossLuxury

* :cry: :cry: :cry:

* :sad:

*JAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*JAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*they took my sig away.

Edited by LipglossLuxury

hausofkc

*JAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*JAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*Russian took my sig away.

RIP Daniel Craig.

LipglossLuxury

RIP Daniel Craig.

750x150p wont do him justice. :giveup:

StrawberryBlond

Nah, sorry.

Somehow, I don't think you're sorry at all. Is this really the reputation you want to build for your work? Fine, I will take my business elsewhere, to a graphic artist who appreciates my custom. It's nice to know that politely offering forgiveness and giving your work praise was met with such gratitude. Hope I didn't take up too much of your time.

JaysAMess

Ugh Jay. Your work just isn't the same in the small format.

I KNOW. :cry: I forgot to comment but that GagaDelRey sig you were going to use is amazing. Sucks that you're not able to use it now. :(

I agree. Jays still works wonders even with the restrictions. His work shall remain flawless! :legend:

However, I do agree the expression is limited because of the size. These are unfortunate times. :(

Aha, thanks Adam.

* :sad:

*JAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*JAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*they took my sig away.

You should probably edit that so you don't get banned. :rofl:

Somehow, I don't think you're sorry at all. Is this really the reputation you want to build for your work? Fine, I will take my business elsewhere, to a graphic artist who appreciates my custom. It's nice to know that politely offering forgiveness and giving your work praise was met with such gratitude. Hope I didn't take up too much of your time.

This is a hobby, i'm not paid to do this. So I do not give a **** whether you're upset that I won't make you a sig. I refuse to make a set for someone I dislike. And you're right, i'm not sorry at all lol. I have nothing to be sorry for.

Edited by JaysAMess

hausofkc

I KNOW. :cry: I forgot to comment but that GagaDelRey sig you were going to use is amazing. Sucks that you're not able to use it now. :(

Thank you sweetie. Well, i guess my new signature does its justice. :roll:

JaysAMess

Thank you sweetie. Well, i guess my new signature does its justice. :roll:

Maybe if you tried cropping your GagaDelRey sig in the new limit, it might look... decent?

Jay you b---h! :lmao:

It's annoying that people think because you have a GA title that you MUST make every single request.

StrawberryBlond

This is a hobby, i'm not paid to do this. So I do not give a **** whether you're upset that I won't make you a sig. I refuse to make a set for someone I dislike. And you're right, i'm not sorry at all lol. I have nothing to be sorry for.

You said refusal of a request was rare, so can you imagine how much this hurt me? You do realise that if I were a graphic artist, I'd make you a set if you requested it, because I'm nice that way? I feel hurt that you think this is funny. I don't expect a graphic artist to do every request, I just know that you refused because you hate my guts and you did not say that was a reason for refusing requests on your introduction. You will be pleased to know that this is the last time I will ever inconvience you. Goodbye.

*sings* I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, cos I know you hate me, baby, I know you hate me baby...

JaysAMess

You said refusal of a request was rare, so can you imagine how much this hurt me? You do realise that if I were a graphic artist, I'd make you a set if you requested it, because I'm nice that way? I feel hurt that you think this is funny. I don't expect a graphic artist to do every request, I just know that you refused because you hate my guts and you did not say that was a reason for refusing requests on your introduction. You will be pleased to know that this is the last time I will ever inconvience you. Goodbye.

*sings* I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, cos I know you hate me, baby, I know you hate me baby...

It is rare. This is the first time i've denied a request since I opened this thread back in October. Congrats on being my first rejected request!

I don't even know why you've taken this to heart, it's a ****ing set request. I never said I hate your guts though, I said I rejected your request because I dislike you. Not hate. And tbh, if you were a GA then I wouldn't request from you. Why? Because I dislike you and we've argued in the past, so I wouldn't be interested in asking you. You should have known the chances of me rejecting your request were high.

Now if you don't mind, i'd rather you didn't continue to spam my thread with your posts. Cheers!

tumblr_m2aec3fqsY1r1jgp0o1_400.gif

Brenda Meeks

Jay, I plan on making myself a new sig, but I was wondering if its okay with you if I keep the avatar from the last set you made me? (:

JaysAMess

I have a request. :)

I made two versions. I'm just trying to get used to this new limit. :sweat: Oh and I had to make the size 600x150, because even though it says 750, it actually resizes the sigs to 600.

IEQK2.jpgHHfkB.jpg

z7g8p.png

jqRft.png

RITA ORA GIF FOR THE WIN. /randomofftopic.

Oh yeaaaah!

Jay, I plan on making myself a new sig, but I was wondering if its okay with you if I keep the avatar from the last set you made me? (:

Of course. There was no need to ask me that, silleh!