Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS tweets about 3rd single

mcoop

Featured Posts

guys its G.U.Y. its already being played on US radio, I can't at people still thinking its anything else, welcome to delusiondaily  :toofunny:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

"@DJWS

And I have to think that you are going to find out what the next single is "soon" don't worry, it is a good choice... Ttfn"

What if she'll announce that every single song on ARTPOP becomes in a single this month... Than we literally don't have to worry, because it's always a good choice... it'll make everybody happy, but that's probably why that won't happen :(

RAMROD

Inb4 new sing called "SOON"! :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Quartz

Come on guys, Venus, GUY or Sexxx Dreams, all are great songs and with a kick ass video, all three can be global certified hits. It doesn't really matter which one will be picked. Just try to act nonchalant until the video and single actually drops so that whatever it is, you'll be pleasantly surprised nonetheless :lol:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

MessyTop

I don't understand why they don't confirm the single.

It's not news, it's a 3rd single from an album that came out months ago. They need to get a grip and stop the "soon" stuff.

blahblahblahhhh

Goddess of Love
â€@ladygaga
I'm so excited to perform on @FallonTonight Tonight! It's Jimmy's second show, me and my band can't wait! #ARTPOP

Chromatislaps

Goddess of Love

â€@ladygaga

I'm so excited to perform on @FallonTonight Tonight! It's Jimmy's second show, me and my band can't wait! #ARTPOP

ARTPOP next single?!!!! :udidnt:

:derpga:

Dean Winchester

Goddess of Love

â€@ladygaga

band? why does she need a band to perform GUY? Is their any guitars in GUY? But im excited ahhhh  :excited2:

band? why does she need a band to perform GUY? Is their any guitars in GUY? But im excited ahhhh  :excited2:

She's probably gonna slap gypsy in there somehow also along with the new single. Would be cool to hear some kind of instrumental/live twist on G.U.Y though.

Archived