💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS tweets about 3rd single

mcoop

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to be a party pooper, but those are just instagram pictures that show up when someone tags a picture with #hearstcastle.  :awkney:

Aaaaaaaaand back to the drawing board :(

Sad that Venus will never get the attention it deserves :/ Esp considering it was going to be a single. Rly too bad. But I suppose GUY is better than Gypsy and Dope.

MiMiMonsterx3

GUY & Gypsy are my favorite songs on ARTPOP. I do like Gypsy more, but I would be extremely happy with GUY as the next single.

[i'll take ANY single at this point!] :sharon:

I just think Gypsy is a little more fun & radio friendly, but then again GUY is very s-xy & s-x sells very well in this world today.

I hope both get to be singles, 99.99% sure GUY is already being set for release...& I'm 80% sure the single will be released WITH the video so there is a lot of hype around the song & the world will get the visual along with the sound. That sounds good right? I think so! :staymad:

Hopefully Gypsy will be released as the 4th single just because I love it so much! But regardless of what singles/videos we get, us die hard fans know ARTPOP Ball is on the way!!!! Can't wait to see her in NYC! LOVE YOU MOMMY MONSTER & SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS! :kissga:

Archived