Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y on Radio?

JOROMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How so?

Unexpected intro, amazing Zedd beats, snappy verses, AMAZING bridge, loud ending... it's a full package. The chorus is a little short, but also repetition breeds catchiness and people can easily sing along to it. 

It's the sound that I expected from ARTPOP, and I think should have been the lead single. 

Those Zedd beats are horrible though. So croacky sounding. I never hear any successful song use them. From what I remember. The Re tweet line is cheesy as anything too. You like it though. So thats all that matters. I understand. I was just hoping for something that sounds like it'd be worthy of being played in a club. Those Zedd beats might be beats but they don't sound like anything you can dance too. On verge of dubstep :sick:

En_Sabah_Nur

I'm excited to just have a new single. It could have been Money Honey for all I care! :excited2:

One of my favs from #TF ;)

Egypt. W

Those Zedd beats are horrible though. So croacky sounding. I never hear any successful song use them. From what I remember. The Re tweet line is cheesy as anything too. You like it though. So thats all that matters. I understand. I was just hoping for something that sounds like it'd be worthy of being played in a club. Those Zedd beats might be beats but they don't sound like anything you can dance too. On verge of dubstep :sick:

I find the beats quite spellbinding... and the clubs will probably play a remix if they don't like the original production. 

En_Sabah_Nur

Unexpected intro, amazing Zedd beats, snappy verses, AMAZING bridge, loud ending... it's a full package. The chorus is a little short, but also repetition breeds catchiness and people can easily sing along to it. 

It's the sound that I expected from ARTPOP, and I think should have been the lead single.

NOT Over SLAYpplause!!!!

Egypt. W

I think youre being too specific about which sound is "danceable", who cares about that in real life? The rhythm is fast enough to dance to, plus The melody and the lyrics are HOT af. Zedds production is amazing imo.

Archived