Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Sunny's Graphic's [REVAMPED] [TAKING REQUESTS]

Sunny

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How finsuhed are u? Can I see what you've done so far?

I actually finished the first cover, not sure if you will like it :laughga:

I need to find a decent s-xy, professional Ariana photo, but I have the basic concept of it

GAGA.png

I like dancin', and ponies....

President Biden

I actually finished the first cover, not sure if you will like it :laughga:

I need to find a decent s-xy, professional Ariana photo, but I have the basic concept of it

GAGA.png

love it! Thanks

I got drunk

Sunny

Message me so we can talk about Project runway game and send my the grande cover soon!

I did message you :laughga:

Bradley

Hello Sunny can you merge these pictures together for me, you can either make Gaga face right or make Tom face left, I don't mind. They just need to look at each other. I want an avi size and an actual size of the picture. Also can you please include the words Tom x Stefani/ Stefani x Tom (depends on who's on the right and who's on the left) in a classy font, similar to that in my current avi but I prefer them in one line. Thank you! :love:

large.jpg

be2d26536f2680881c9400f27ac277b4.jpg

Sunny

Hello Sunny can you merge these pictures together for me, you can either make Gaga face right or make Tom face left, I don't mind. They just need to look at each other. I want an avi size and an actual size of the picture. Also can you please include the words Tom x Stefani/ Stefani x Tom (depends on who's on the right and who's on the left) in a classy font, similar to that in my current avi but I prefer them in one line. Thank you! :love:

large.jpg

Yea sure :sara:

Gianni Versace

Awesome! Message me!

i would like the first in the next week but the other one is rather ASAP but don't really need it till November. But the remixed one I need soon

you got two options A you let me be a contestant or B you let me be a judge :teehee:

I love fashion and im pretty sure @The Cool Machine would be interested too ngl.

Sunny

large.jpg

Is this good? I kept it simple and classy, I wanted attention on the photos

2niqfd.jpg

maybe the text placing isn't so good tbh

Bradley

Is this good? I kept it simple and classy, I wanted attention on the photos

2niqfd.jpg

maybe the text placing isn't so good tbh

The font is good but is it possible to show their hair as well? It feels incomplete to see them without their hair. Oh and also I wanted the word Gaga to be Stefani but it's okay.  :laughga: And I'd like an actual size of the pic :reductive2:

Archived