• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it works, but it keeps getting jammed at the front :noparty:

XAZoRov.gif

Maybe you have a frame or extra in the begining

I like dancin', and ponies....

Maybe you have a frame or extra in the begining

I made another one that also jammed and then I deleted the first couple frames and this was the result, and it still has the jam at the start :noparty:

I made another one that also jammed and then I deleted the first couple frames and this was the result, and it still has the jam at the start :noparty:

How do you save it? (I mean, did you change anything in Save for Web? Can you send me a screenshot)

VFPIEAG.png

Hmm looks fine to me

Can you try making it at a lower resolution (200x200 for example)

Hmm looks fine to me

Can you try making it at a lower resolution (200x200 for example)

it still stops for a second at the front

dA8FoDO.gif

it still stops for a second at the front

dA8FoDO.gif

Kinda a stupid question, but, does the video stop at that time frame :emma:

it seems to create a couple new layers of the first frame even after I've deleted them :huh:

Do you create any new layers?

Go to "Window" and check "Animation."

Go to the animation area and trim any unnecessary frames until your animation is looking the way you want it. This is also the time to add any new frames. Remember that if the amount of frames is low, the size will be smaller and it will take less time to load when you post it on a website.

Check the time of the animation as shown on the screenshot at the right. Bigger numbers means slower animations that run less smoothly.

Go the bottom left on the animation frames and check "Forever." This will ensure you that the animation will loop forever.

Also, when changing the time between the frames, BE SURE TO CHECK ALL OF THE FRAMES

Select the first frame you want

Hold down Shift

Then select the last frame you want.

Do you create any new layers?

Go to "Window" and check "Animation."

Go to the animation area and trim any unnecessary frames until your animation is looking the way you want it. This is also the time to add any new frames. Remember that if the amount of frames is low, the size will be smaller and it will take less time to load when you post it on a website.

Check the time of the animation as shown on the screenshot at the right. Bigger numbers means slower animations that run less smoothly.

Go the bottom left on the animation frames and check "Forever." This will ensure you that the animation will loop forever.

Also, when changing the time between the frames, BE SURE TO CHECK ALL OF THE FRAMES

Select the first frame you want

Hold down Shift

Then select the last frame you want.

yassss, thanks so much :omgexcited:

UmSD5Sp.gif

Archived