Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Why do people like RedOne so much

Ascetic

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Because of Bad Romance :gaga: Also because of LoveGame. That made me instantly and quite epicly fall for music/Gaga :giveup:

It's hard to dislike a producer who gave Gaga her biggest hits (Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance) and some of my top favourites (Scheisse, So Happy I Could Die). But appreciating him and his works with Gaga doesn't automatically mean that I'd love for him to extensively work with Gaga again.  

Liam Germanotta

Just Dance

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Scheisse

Judas

Alejandro

So Happy I Could Die

Hair

Basically her greatest songs ever came from him and her collaborating! He should've been on ARTPOP tbh...Idk why they fizzled, but he truly won't be forgotten! 

:legend:

What about Gypsy :derpga:

All of her producers just do the same thing over an over. At least Redone produced hits except for Judas, which was going to underperform regardless. That's why.

why? :)

His work with Gaga is always phenomenal, even if his work with Pitbull and other artists may be crap, and that is all which matters to me.

Bad Romance :legend:

Judas :legend:

Hair :legend:

Schiesse :legend:

djBuffoon

It always bugged me that Boys Boys Boys, Money Honey, and Just Dance had the exact same beat pattern, but I digress.

He's a solid producer that happens to do excellent work with her, and he was exactly the right fit for her at the time she first arrived on the scene.

I would love it if they worked together again, but I was totally okay with him being left off of ARTPOP.

djBuffoon

Because Gaga is a pop star. I mean, I'm a fan of her regardless of charts, but she can't proclaim herself a pop star without decent hits.

It's like when she boasted that ARTPOP was the perfect blend of art and pop. Gaga, honey, you can't completely neglect the charts and still say something is "pop."

The genre she writes for is Pop. It doesn't need to hit a certain number on the charts to be considered a pop song. I'm not following your logic..

Archived