💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why did Gaga do 3 London shows but not that many for other cities?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Arturo

Doesn't Gaga have like 6,870,281 shows at the Roseland though :awkney: that must equal at least 1/2 of MSG.

British Monsters stan harder than US monsters. London is the only show of Southern England though.

Roseland has a capacity of 3,200 and she's doing seven shows which would mean she's playing in front of 22,400 people during those seven nights.

That's more than 1 night in MSG.

I'm sure Gaga would've had the demand for a 2nd MSG date had she not done Roseland.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come from near Manchester, but that sold out so i had to get Twickenham tickets, and so did LOADS of people who live near me, so really they should have two Manchester dates :coffee:

Kylie did 7 nights at London O2 and 6 in Manchester on her 2008 tour.

5 nights at London O2 and 4 in Manchester on her 2011 tour.

So there is plenty of demand in UK for a good pop show.

WheresTheDoggo

She's promoting for O2 the phone company this time around, hence the Do What U Want Ad for the Album Stream and the presale tickets Applause Ad

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

genuinely think there's higher demand for gaga in the uk 

i guess it's because of the o2 promo though, she always knows how to do promo properly here in the uk!!

Elizabeth

Because the Goddess of Love slays the UK :hor: 

I come from near Manchester, but that sold out so i had to get Twickenham tickets, and so did LOADS of people who live near me, so really they should have two Manchester dates :coffee:

Do you mean the 02 arena?(unless you're talking about the BTWB) And I agree, she should do at least another Manchester date so there's more than one show in both the south and the north. 

Because the Goddess of Love slays the UK :hor:

Do you mean the 02 arena?(unless you're talking about the BTWB) And I agree, she should do at least another Manchester date so there's more than one show in both the south and the north. 

I was talking about the BTWB, but theres loads of Manchester people on twitter who didn't get artRAVE tickets and London is too expensive for some people   :(

bionic

I was talking about the BTWB, but theres loads of Manchester people on twitter who didn't get artRAVE tickets and London is too expensive for some people   :(

oop @ me getting them from Sweden, but not people in the actual city managing it

tumblr_m9whlyOMlE1r7fvkfo1_500.gif

buy bionic

Archived