• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shu Rin

This is my favorite remix. It makes an already beautiful song into a gorgeous one.  :flutter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2sGng3A14c

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

JudasInTheDark

Vespertine slaying me atm :worship2:

MikeyMoonShine

the comments on this are disturbing

http://youtu.be/2dnjTsSg8NM

OMG, they are.  :eww:

vespertine

OMG, they are.  :eww:

"i wish she'd fart on my dick!"

"i want her shít on my dick."

"i'd wipe her ass with my tongue after she takes a diarrhea shít"

"i jizzed everywhere"

very beautiful

very descriptive

artRaver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS-lxaZmuME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXdtMDLVWA

These came on Shuffle on my iTunes and it's making me feel some type of way.  :giveup:

Bjork + Drum n' Bass = Me feeling tingly inside  :smh:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Babel

Bachelorette always seemed to me like a more mature (and better overall) version of Army of me, sound wise. I like to put them back to back because they seem to fit so well.

Ok so which albums should I start with (I only know a few songs from her)? :flutter:

If you havn't heard any of her stuff, honestly her Greatest Hits is a great retrospective.

Staryu

If you havn't heard any of her stuff, honestly her Greatest Hits is a great retrospective.

Too late Hedi! :p I've listened to Debut 5~10 times already and now I'm listening to Post. :flutter:

I'm also ranking the songs, so I'll probably show the results to you guys once I've made my way through her discography. I'm taking my time to fully enjoy them. :legend:

Staryu

btw, did Björk say that she will still release albums in the future? Just curious.

tomsches

btw, did Björk say that she will still release albums in the future? Just curious.

There are rumours she's already working on her next one! A snippet of a potential new song appeared on youtube. This snippet features strings and sounds Homogenic-ish, but it's not certain whether it's for her next album or whether it's Björk at all

Staryu

There are rumours she's already working on her next one! A snippet of a potential new song appeared on youtube. This snippet features strings and sounds Homogenic-ish, but it's not certain whether it's for her next album or whether it's Björk at all

Oh, awesome! :)

Too late Hedi! :P I've listened to Debut 5~10 times already and now I'm listening to Post. :flutter:

I'm also ranking the songs, so I'll probably show the results to you guys once I've made my way through her discography. I'm taking my time to fully enjoy them. :legend:

Debut is great, The Greatest Hits is still a good teaser for her other albums.

Post ooh.... Hyperballad.... I'll say no more.

I didn't see where she said she wouldn't? The last article interview I read with her she just talked about she has to do things her own way but never said she's retired :huh:

Staryu

I didn't see where she said she wouldn't? The last article interview I read with her she just talked about she has to do things her own way but never said she's retired :huh:

Well her last album was released in 2011 and she's 48 years old, so I thought that she was possibly done with making albums. :shrug: It's great that she's not! :party:

Archived